Unloved

The two had made it to the restaurant just in time, though Minerva was a little suspicious of Sting hanging out with Rogue on the way.

Nonetheless the Sabertooth crew all sat down, picking up their menus and looking at all the choices available to them.

After they ordered they all sat in a awkward silence, then Rufus decided to break it.

"Ahem... Well Rogue how is everything? You look good....."

Rogue lifted a eyebrow and shrugged

Don't be mopey.... Right....

"I'm better......... I guess......."

"Oh Rogue, come on, cheer up a little!"

Orga smiled and patted the teen a little too hard on his back, causing him to gasp a little.

Everyone chuckled.

Sting wrapped his arm around Rogue's shoulder and looked at him with a little worry.

"You okay there?"

The blonde smiled with his sparkling sky eyes, Rogue coughed and looked down.

"Y-yea.... Urm...."

Minerva had her eyes glued on the two and raised a eyebrow.

"You two should go out already."

Suddenly her Orga and Rufus started bursting into laughter, though it was a thought that ran through the back of their minds. Minerva smirked, she just had to tease them.

Sting choked and Rogue's faced burned a crimson red. The two faced away from eachother and Sting began laughing nervously.

"HAHAHAHA, GOOD ONE!"

He fake smiled and scratched the back of his head. Rogue'a face was still facing the floor, his cheeks as red as his eyes. Sting couldn't help but think of how cute the other looked.

"Calm down you guys, I'm just kidding."

Minerva turned to Rogue and gave him a reassuring smile, the blackette looked up and nodded, still blushing. Then when the woman turned to Sting she gave him a wary look. Sting gulped. Minerva was good at finding out things. He had to make sure she kept her mouth shut. He got up from his seat, and ran, pulling Minerva by the wrist from the table.

Everyone gave a confused look at the sudden exit, especially with Minerva being taken.

"Sorry guys be riiiight back!"

Soon Sting kept running, with a surprised Minerva being dragged behind him. He ran a corner into a hallway and let her go, panting. He had his hands on his knees and looked up.

"You know don't you."

"Know what?"

Minerva looked off into space playing coy.

Sting frowned giving her a begging look.

"Nerva."

Minerva cringed at that nickname and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"You are so obvious."

She laughed and tilted her head.

"Please, don't tell anyone..."

Sting stood up and held his hands together.

"I don't want the chance of us being together to be ruined."

Minerva looked at the blonde for a good minute.

"Calm down, of course your secret is safe with me, it's just...... Do you think he'll feel the same? He really was in love with that damn Kagura..."