Virgin

*guys I think I'm failing you guys, I feel like you guys aren't feeling my stories anymore! //cries//

Anyways yah ok

"Take off. Your clothes."

Rogue nearly choked, coughing wildly and panting, unable to breathe. He looked up and stared at Sting in utter madness.

"What?!"

"Take off your clothes. Now."

Rogue growled and grabbed a brush, throwing it at Sting.

"You idiot!!!"

Sting caught the brush in a swift reaction, he threw it to the side and continued to stare down Rogue.

"I mean it. Do it."

Rogue blushed and turned around, stomping his foot.

"I'm doing no such thing!!! I'll never! You actually think I would fall for that!"

Sting sighed and was staring Rogue up and down.

The raven began to feel embarrassed and looked away,

"You said you would do what I would order right?"

Rogue furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

"Yes, but for important reasons! This is perverted."

"Perverted huh..."

Sting began to smirk and raised his hand to Rogue, gesturing his finger to himself.

"Come."

Rogue gulped, and took a couple of steps towards the master.

"I'm not going to do it Sting."

Sting cackled, tilting his head to the side.

"Are you embarrassed?"

Rogue blushed and looked at his feet.

"S-so what if I am......."

Sting laughed some more, holding his face as his cheeks began to turn blue. He gasped almost running out of air.

"I want to see you, naked."

Rogue snarled and hugged himself.

He didn't like exposing his skin.

Not even for Sting.

But then again....

He did actually.... B-but the thing was...

"I..... Just...."

Sting merely pouted and stood up from the bed, walking towards the pale-skinned male.

"I forgot that.... You're a virgin...."

The comment made Rogue's body completely turn red. His eyes widened, his mouth hanging open. He never felt more humiliated.

What hurt him more a little was how he wouldn't be Sting's first, but what would you expect, he is a well known player.

The raven turned, unable to look at the blue hues. He stayed silent, shaking a little.

He soon felt warm hands on his hips, he jerked his head back and met Sting's soft gaze.

"I haven't even gotten a good look on your body, even from the tub, hehe. But...... I won't rush you. I'll wait until you're ready though."

Rogue stared at Sting in awe, he bit his lip and blinked hard, trying to process if what Sting was actually true.

He smiled and kissed Sting on the cheek.