1

A/N

This makes me anxious.  It's scary to put out your work for others to see BUT I still made it. :)

This story has been sitting on my accounts Drafts, since last year.

This note is to let you guys know that I'm not a pro writer. I don't have any backgrounds on writing. So please be respectful and don't roast me if you'll see any grammatical errors and odd writing. Ok ?

Also, English is not my first language. :3

That's it. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------
Sitting on my bed, eating an ice cream while Cinderella part 3 is playing infront of me, this is my kind of a perfect friday night.

Yep, you heard it right, it's freakin. Cinderella! I love cartoons specially the ones that Disney made, most specifically the old ones. I'm already 20 and yet I still enjoy these shows. Well, to me it's relaxing. I've seen these cartoons for the nth time now and I really don't care about the plot anymore. It's my stress reliever. Just hearing the voices and songs from cartoons makes my heart and mind at ease. That's an addition to the ice cream I'm currently devouring right now. Yes this is unhealthy, I know that but I just don't care. I have so many things on my plate now and being fit and good looking is the last thing on my mind.

After finishing Cinderella( the movie ) I decided to go downstairs and take a drink. Maybe a coffee or soda would be nice. I'm thinking of drinking both though.... Chuckling to my self at the thought. Am I really that greedy for food that I want to take those delicious beverages at the same time? Well having a second thought, nope I can't do that. That's definitely not good for my stomach.

While entering the kitchen, my mom noticed me smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" She said.

"Nothing, I'm just here to make coffee and mom, do we have coke or any soda in the fridge?"

"Son, I'm not allowing you to have both. That's not healthy!" Yep, she knows what I'm thinking.

"Ok,, Ok I know coffee it is then." I said to her smiling.

"Hmm just sit there, I'll make you one."

On that note, I sat on one of the seats beside our kitchen table. I pulled out my phone from my pocket just to check if theres any one out there who loves me enough to send me at-least a freaking text. Looking at my phone, not shocked that there's none. Well there's nothing new to that.

I snapped out of my anxious world when my mother spoke.

"You need to stop pushing your friends away son, specially Melvin and Alex. Those two are your best friends since elementary"

"You need to get out more, drink, go clubbing if you want to, just like any normal teen ager should do..." She added.

Grrrr,,. Here we go again! I mentally screamed.

"First of all, it hurts that you're calling your own son an abnormal teen ager. Second, you know that Alcohol and being surrounded by stupid strangers is not my thing mom."

"Well, it's just that you're 20 and your still a virgin-----

"OMG! stop mom!!!" I cut her off.

"Yes Im still a Virgin but aren't you supposed to be happy about that? That your son is not a hoe?" I said.

"Son, I'm not like your dad that treats you like you're still a 10 year old kid. You're a 20 year old gay guy. You should be out there getting your lovely ass pounded."