3

I'm pretty sure that he's getting creeped out on me now, as I've been staring at him for more than a minute.

But the thing is, he's also staring at me. Why's that?

It's not possible that he somehow remembers me. It's just not possible.
Well maybe the reason why he's staring back is because he wants to punch you right now for staring  and drooling at him.  I thought to my self.

Yeah that's right, for sure he will be irritated. It's better to turn around me head out now.

I was about to walk away from the isle, when I heard his voice calling my name,

"Van! Oi!"

I stopped in my tracks, shocked that he really remember me. Then I heard quick foot steps behind me when it stopped, I felt 3 taps on my right shoulder.

"Hey, you're Van right? I'm Jerrald, we've had a few classes together during high school."

His, voice a bit hesitant.

Damn, you don't need to be. Of course I remember you. Everybody from our high school for sure knows you.

Not wanting to be rude, I turned around to face him... or face his chest, I needed to tilt my head and look up to see his face. Perks of being a dwarf. Tsk...

When his face came in to a clear view, a clear and near view. I just had to look down again. He's just still so handsome. There's tiny bits of facial hair sprouting on the areas of his face where it should be, an indication that he shaved it a few days ago.

And let me tell you, those hairs, just adds up to his sexiness. Urrgghhh.

"Yeah, I know you Jerrald.. Err. Shocked that you know my name and even remember me in the first place."

I said while focusing my eyes on his shoes.

"You're still the same, shy and cute" he said.

"What?" I was so shocked by that last word.

Now looking straight to him, despite being flustered and all. I still managed to make an eye contact.

Then he spoke. " I'm glad that your still the same old, adorable you."

He said that with so much honesty in it.  There's no mocking in his voice. And this made my heart beat faster.

" Hmm is it ok if I can get your number, Van,"

that made me blink a few times.

" Wanna hang out sometimes, have a drink and catch up you know... With you."

Why is he so handsome and confident!
Should I give my number to him? Hmm well it's just my number and for fucks sake, This is not high school anymore. This situation is not a prank.
I don't have to be a looser all my life.

"Yeah, sure!" I'm sure as hell It sounded like a squeal...

He chuckled a little from that then he handed me his phone.

I saved my number then Handed his phone back to him. I watched as his fingers glided through his phone. After that I felt my device vibrate in my pocket.

" I texted you so you can save my number"

Oh.. oh so that's it.

" Yeah, thank you. Hmm I really have to get going as my dad will be mad at me if I stayed out too long.."

As much as I love to be with Jerrald the whole day, I still have to buy that jeans and head home. Don't want to give my parents the wrong idea..

"Oh,, yeah... Hmm I'll just text you ok?" He said.

" Ok bye!"

I turned around and headed towards the exit of the store. Then I decided to take a look back on the most handsome guy that I've ever seen. That I'm still crushing over from our high school days up until now.

Glancing back, I was shocked that he's still on the same spot and is looking at me intently. 'Was he looking at me the whole time'

The thought made me blush. But it's impossible right? Maybe he's looking lounging at me internally because of how ridiculous I look. I'm still the same old looser , you see.

Yeah, that's right. That's exactly what he's thinking about.

With that, I headed towards the exit. Bought the jeans then went straight home.
---------------------------------------------