11

Days and night went by, and before I know it, it's the weekend already, this is the day were I told Mel that I would go to the said party.

Alex's reaction was so extra when he found out that I will join them this time.

I spent my nights still grieving about what happened to me. I just still can't get over it. I can still feel the way he held me, he kissed me, his voice and moans. Specially Jerralds eyes. I want to stare at his eyes all day.

-
I texted Mel, saying that they can now come and pick me up. I did not spent too much effort to my clothes for the party;

I am just wearing a teal plain shirt and black jeans. I just sat on our living waiting for my lift. Mom and Dad are not home, they have a date night.
As I sat alone, My mind finds its way to go back to his eyes, I miss everything about him. I squeezed my eyes and shook my head 'no'no I can't think of him. This night is my night. He's a just an asshole who's so good looking and fun to be with and .......

Grrrrr I hate it, how I still feel something for him.

Then I heard our door bell ring, I turned off the lights and headed out.

I saw Alex and Mel both standing infront of our door.

They both look good and attractive. Mel is buffed with muscles, he's just, good looking and filled with muscles because he goes to the gym. On the other hand Alex is on the lean side, he doesn't have bulging muscles Like Mel but you can clearly see that he's fit and then, there's me. I'm the shortest among us three, both of them actually has the same height. Add the shortness to my not so fit body type. Sigh, I'm just hopeless.

We made our way to the car then to our destination.

------

The house is not too far away from home, which is a good thing as I can easily go home. From a distance we can already here the music blaring, as we reached the house, all I can say is that it's packed. It's full of people! Great......

"Babe don't frown, you're here to have fun ok?" Alex said.

I just nodded. We made our way inside the house, it's hot inside. It smells like sweat and alcohol and I'm not here for it. I just followed the two, we stopped in front of a table that has different bottles of alcohol and cups and food. I felt hungry, so I grabbed slices of pizza and stuffed it in my mouth. As I looked up both of my best friends are looking down at me and rolled their eyes.

"What?" I asked with my mouth still full.

"You're here to drink and part Van, not to eat" Mel explained giving me a cup filled with liquor.

"But it's there because it's supposed to be eaten"

They just groaned and rolled their eyes again.

"Ok just drink ok?"

" we will just dance!" They both shouted then disappeared through the crowd.

I sighed then tried to drink the alcohol, it's quite ok. Once I finished my cup, I filled it again with beer, then grabbed a plate and filled it with all the food that I want in there. I tried to search for an area and just sit and eat but it's hopeless inside so I went outside, thankfully the garden has this benches scattered around the area. There are still plenty of people here but it's not chaotic as the inside of the house. People are just talking while drinking.

I searched for an empty bench thankfully I found one. Once settled, I began to drink and eat just observing around.

I am alone again, I feel like it's highschool all over again. Nobody tried to talk to me, I'm still invincible, not interesting enough to at least be acknowledged.