10

Van's POV

Once I was out of the house I ran, I continued to run not knowing where I'm going.

He was about to say something, but already dashed out of his room because I know that what he's about to say is mean things.

This is the least thing that I want to happen but from the start, I know that this will be the result of my own stupidity. Yes, I blame him but I also blame myself for what happened. I knew that he's drunk and I'm not and I did not stopped him.

I'm just so stupid to even expect that my feelings might be reciprocated.

I began to get tired of running, once I found a waiting shed beside the road. I sat there, I covered my face with both of my hands and started crying. I can't help the tears from falling, I wish I never woke up. I started to remember how we were so happy and intimate last night. Why did it have to end up like this ? Am I that unlikable?

I stayed at the shed for god knows how long now, then it started to rain. At least the weather understands how I'm feeling. I thought to myself.

I decided to pull out my phone and called Alex or Mel.

I first tried Alex but unfortunately I was just directed to his Voicemail.

Next was Mel, glad that he answered and agreed to pick me up. I can't face my parents right now, as I don't know what will dad do if he find out what happened to me.

' I was a drunken mistake''

-------------------------------------------

" so I want you to tell me what happened." Mel asked with concern written all over his face.

We are in his room. He agreed on letting me stay here, I decided to just go home around dinner time.

" It's Jerrald."

His eyes widened then said" continue"

I then started to tell him everything. And after he has a weird expression on his face.

"Well I'm glad that you already got laid, and it's a plus that he's hot,"

"Mel! That's not the point!" I shouted.

"I know I know, all I can say is he's a jerk ok? He doesn't deserve you." Mel stated.

I sighed and look down, yeah. It's easier said than done. I've always like this guy ever-since high-school, and last night, last night I felt like he feels the same way, last night I felt like I already have a chance but it all changed overnight.

Then I felt, Mel lean closer and gave me a hug.

"It will be hard, heartbreak sucks but know that you'll eventually forget about him ok?"

Mel said. I'm glad that he's here, I still feel sad but the fact that he's here to listen is more than enough.

He stood up, and said" Come on downstairs let's eat."

I nodded and followed him. Because of what happened earlier, I totally forgot about food, forgot that I haven't had breakfast year.

It's now time for lunch. I joined him with his mother and two sisters during lunch. Then after we went up to his room again.

I sat down on his bed again, looking to nothing.

"You know what? Come with us this weekend."

That snapped me out of my thoughts then I looked at Mel who is currently playing with his phone at the other edge of his bed.

"Come with me and Alex this weekend. There's this party we'll be attending. It's just a house party"

" You know, just like highschool?" he added.

I was about to decline the offer but, thinking about it for the second time. Partying doesn't sound bad right now. I will not be held back by Jerrald. I won't let him have this effect on me.

"Yeah I'll come." I said.

Mel, somehow looked shocked then smiled.

"Yas! I promise you it'll be fun.!" He shouted.

I giggled a bit then said" But if I don't like it, I'm free to go home ok?"

"Yes,yes, yes sir!" Mel said smiling.

I took a nap for a couple of hours then asked Mel to drive me home.
---------------------------------------------

Once I entered the house, I heard my mothers voice.

"Van is that you?"

"Yes mom!" I replied.

"Come join me and your dad for dinner!"

Feeling a little hungry, I took off my shoes then went to the kitchen. I seated beside my dad and started eating.

A few minutes later, my mom spoke.

"So, how's your date? "

" mom it's not a date, " I said sternly.

"You stayed out the whole night and almost gone for the whole day, and dont tell me you're with Alex or Mel because I asked them last night." My father said, with a serious tone on his voice.
Then it doomed on me that I forgot to give them a call that I'll be spending the night out, well it was practically unplanned but still I should've texted them.

"I'm sorry dad and mom, it's just I've had a couple of drinks and passed out on my friends place, then I stayed with Mel today." I lied on the first part.

The looks on their faces did not changed.

"And who's this friend?" Mom asked.

I gulped, remembering all that happened last night. As I'm about to tear up, I blinked it away then looked down.

"It's Jerrald, hmmm highschool friend..d." I said somehow choking the words as I'm trying to hold my tears back.

Then I felt hands on my shoulders, and I heard my dad say, " You know that you can always speak to us son. Even if it's about sex."

My eyes widened in shock, I thought that we will be having a normal conversation but I guess that's just how my parents is.

"Dad,..." I hissed.

" see how red he is? He basically did it." I heard mom said.

As they continued to talk about sex, they even argued if I'm a top or a bottom, I excused my self from the table then headed to my room. Feeling dirty and exhausted, I took a long hot bath then proceeded to my bed and slept.

---------------------------------------------

Comment
Vote
Follow

😍🆘😊😘