24

Chris

I was jealous.. thats why I acted that way. Its not just its Jerrald. I would definitely act the same way if it was anyone else. Nobody, steals my cutie, my wifey, my care bear from me.

He's mine, only mine.

Right now, Im happy. Glad that he feels the same way about me.

I cant sleep right now. Im so full of excitement and happiness as Im looking down at my lover sleeping. I want to do things to him right now. Things.. But he's sleeping peacefully and Im not rude to wake him up just to fill my lust. So I just leaned down and pecked him on the lips, then the nose, cheeks and forehead. I admire this boy so much. He's so more than what he think he is. Van, is amazingly attractive. I know that he doesn't realize it but he really is. He doesn't need to change something. He is perfect to me.  He's also incredibly nice. My wifey even gave Jerrald the friendship he doesnt deserve.

Yes .. He's my wifey now. I don't know why but. I find it cute and it suits him.

▫️◻️▪️

Ad I opened my eyes, I saw how the room is dimmed. There are no lights and the window curtains were closed. I know that it's daytime though, as I can see a bit of light trying to pass through the small slits of the curtains. I stretched out my arm to hold my wifey, however the space right beside me is empty.

He's not here.

So I got up and looked at the clock. It's just 9 in the morning. Where could be possibly be. I have a feeling that he's downstairs eating or something but I cant just go down there and barge in. What if his parents are there and they're having a family breakfast. It will be weird. But, Van's parents are cool, they're ok with me being here but still. However, I dont think that I can just wait here for him to come.

Sighing deeply, I got up and went downstairs to look for my man.

There's no one in the living room, so they must be at the kitchen. Van's home was pretty neat and simple. Nothing too much. It's just your typical home, with the homey feeling, if you know what I mean.

Sneaking to the kitchen, I saw my wifey making pancakes. His back is facing me, giving me a good view of his behind and I swear to God! I could stare at his ass all day. My wifey got some good ass ya know. I tried to control my self and tried not to fantisize about fucking him at the table or the counter.
He's so focused on what he were doing that he did not even noticed me standing behind him. So I snaked my arms on his sides then placing both of my hands on his slightly bumped belly. I am hugging him from behind. Then I kissed the back of his neck. He stiffened a little when I licked his skin with my tounge.

"G... morning Chris. "

"Hmm did you slept well?"

He asked casually, this just made me laugh a little.

"Morning wifey"

I said to him. I watched as he tried to turn his head to look at me but I have other plans in mind. So without waiting for his reply, I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled it a little lower then I captured his plump parted lips that I missed.

I dont know what this boy did to me but, I'm so fucking head over heels for him. Before I met him, I was never one to take relationships seriously but I also not a playboy. I just always keep it cool and I never felt so strong for someone like this on the past. My feelings for this boy is different, I always want to be with him. To hold him. To stare at him, God! I could just watch him all day, but that would be creepy.  I fell for him so hard that it hurts when I think about being away from him.

I deepened the kiss,exploring his warm mouth with my tongue and my hands traveling along his back then to his ass. When I gripped his ass tightly thats when he parted away from the kiss. He then stared up at me with his cheeks blushing a little. It amuses me how inexperienced he was. Glad that I'm the one who took.... .. Oh wait, no its not me. Its the sick fucktard who took his virginity away from him.

No I dont want to think about those negative thoughts right now.

"Where's your parents?"

"They went away for the whole weekend."

Oh? nice .. ehe. (dirty thoughts).

"Hmm I made you breakfast and coffee, I know you like coffee right?"

aww. How sweet. My wifey is just so sweet, I wish it could be like this everyday.

I just nodded and stole a quick kiss again. God! Why is he so irresistible?

"My plan is to serve it to you on bed. Like hmm you know.. Break fast in bed? but since...."

I silenced his mumbling by placing may finger on his mouth.

"Then I'll go back to bed... And we'll both have this breakfast in bed together. Okay?"

I swear I saw his eyes twinkle by hearing that. This is one of the things that I love about him. Simple things makes him happy and as long as he's happy then thats fine by me.

☢️☣️☢️

"Suck it."

I placed my thumb on his lips and just ordered him to suck it off. I dont know how he will respond to this but its just that I want to try.

You might be wondering what happened, so after eating. We cuddled on his bed. Talked about things and cuddled again. Then we ended up making out and making out and making out. So sucked him. Yes, I sucked Van's dick earlier and God! My wifeys moans and face is so hot earlier. He tried to stop me from doing it, saying that I dont need to but, I sincerely wanted to do it. It was my first and honesty its not bad. I enjoyed it even. Ofcourse I wanted to pleasure him, its not fair if I'll always be the one to have one.

Now, Van is on his knees while Im sitting at the edge of his bed. He's pretty hot, kneeling infront of me naked and looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Suck it' I said for the second time, I dont know why I want to do this but I just want to.

A few seconds later, my baby is sucking my thumb. Its so hot. After paying attention to my thumb, he then grabbed my aching dick that is now fully erected. He lowered his face and I swear I thought that he's about to suck it but he just smiled and looked up at me.

Oh.. Hes teasing now?

He then licked the tip of my dick but thats just it.

"Baby, can you just... "

urrgg... he's teasing!

"Can I what ?" He said.

"Suck me please?"

He then placed my dick inside his warm mouth. He really tried his best to get all of it inside but he's gagging already, then after my cock,he proceeded to my balls, licking it and sucking it. It feels do good. I swear I was about to cum.

"Baby.... wifey.. Im cumming.. Ahh ahhshh...!"

I screamed in pleasure. My semen squirted from my stomach to my chest.

"You did not swallow?"  I asked.

He just shook his head and smiled at me. Well he has never done that before, thats why he didn't do it. I understand. So I grabbed the box of tissue beside me and about to wipe my mess on me when Van licked it. Licked and swallowed it all from my stomach to my chest.

God! That was so hot! I swear! I wanted to take a video of that and keep it.

After that he just stared at me and gave me the warmest smile I ever saw.

"Thank you for liking me Chris."

He said and hugged me tightly.

◽️⬛️◾️

A/N

This story is going nowhere.

What y'all think?