12

Chris's POV

I really don't know why, Jerrald has been glaring at me alt rough out the night.

Were currently hanging out with the other guys tonight. He haven't even acknowledged my presence, not that it's a big deal but I'm just curious.
We are at Johns house, one of our mates here, just having drinks and watching TV. Jerrald walked out saying that he'll just smoke outside so I followed him to ask what's wrong.

"Bro wait up." I said then stopped infront of him.

"What do you want?" He said not looking at me.

"Dude, what's wrong? You've been looking pissed at me since I got here.."

He just glared and continued to smoke.

"What did I do to piss you off?" I asked.

"It's none of your business." He scoffed.

"Well clearly it is my business as you are mad at ME." I stated.

"Dude just spit it out!" I insisted.

"....what did you and Van do when you left the party?" He asked still looking annoyed.

Ohhh so the issue is the cutie. Hmm this will be interesting, it's been a week since that night and cutie pie and I have been exchanging messages. I can't say that I love him but, I'm interested and I want to take him out on a date. He's such a nice guy, dorky and extremely good looking. I know that the way he thinks of his looks is different. Cutie pie doesn't know that he's sexy and pretty. He's a pretty guy. Ehe. That night, I saw a lot of people eying him. Specially his ass.. Hmm that ass. I'm just glad that I'm fast enough to approached him first, and now? Jerrald has a thing for the kid. Hmm can't blame him though.

'This will be fun.' I thought and smiled.

"Ahhh so what about him." I asked lifting my brows a bit.

"Just answer my damn, question!" He sounded much more irritated.

I chucked then said" He's so good, so soft,.. I love his moans specially when I'm drilling his hole. It's so tight and war...." I was cut of by his hands.

His eyes widened, "what have you.. You done to him?"

"I just told you right?" I laughed then smirked at him. Clearly he has a thing for cutie. This will be fun.

"Can't you just leave him alone, you already got what you want from him Chris, " he said almost sounding hurt than annoyed at me.

"Actually we've been texting since that night. And.... I'm planning to take him out on a date this weekend." I said smiling.

His eyes widened, and was about to speak but instead looked down. He then turned his back on me.
Before entering the house again he spoke,
" Just don't hurt him ok? If you're just playing with him just quit it."

He said. Sounding concerned. Awww dear Jerrald is concerned...

Then he walked off leaving me outside. Don't worry Jerrald I'm not playing with cutie here.

But I'm really curious what happened between them? Clearly he's not Jerald's brother, so the only thing that comes into my mind is He likes my cutie.

--------------

Jerralds POV

I feel like shit these past few weeks.'x I feel sorry for Van, but it was my fault, then it was followed by Chris and he's plan on dating him.

It was a stab in my chest, seeing them leave the party together. I don't know why, but I just can't shake him out of my mind. I still want him, I want to hold him. I was planning to talk to him and apologize when I saw him at the party, but I saw them that night and I realized that I've caused him so much trouble already.

--

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Val questioned. We are on our bedroom now and supposed to be making out and so on but I just can't. I used to be ecstatic about this but now it's different, and I know why...... It's because my love for Val is not the same as before. In fact I don't even know If I still love her.  However, the thing is, if we will break up, for sure she'll kick me out and I have nowhere else to go. It's one of the reasons why I don't want to blow it up with her.

'I think it's time to get a job' so I decided to go on a job hunt tomorrow.  Me and Val are falling apart. I can feel that. So I need a job so when the time comes that I have to move out, I can have my own apartment.

The thought is actuality not a bad one, I felt some kind of relief. Also another good thing will come out if we will break up, it's Van that time I'll have a chance on him. I just hope that he's still available by that time.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the door shut close. She's probably pissed and decided to go out. We've been like this for the past few days.  I sighs and decided to fall asleep, I let my mind wonder about a certain boy who's so adorable. He doesn't even know that he is attractive and that just adds up to his adorableness.

---

I never thought that looking for a job was that easy, I thought that I'll be in countless interviews today and will wait for a call. So what happened was. earlier this morning, I woke up early and while having breakfast I decided to look for jobs online. Lucky me, I found one. The company is a call center for a cereal brand's hotline. My job will be answering calls for people who has complaints bout the freakin cereal. To my surprise the pay is also good.

So that's what happened earlier, never thought that I would get a job that quick and I'll start there next week..

Right now I'm currently at a diner having my lunch. This is one of my favorite places, me and my friends usually go here as the food is great. The ambiance is also nice. It has a retro vibe in it which I really love.

Halfway through my food, I heard the bel for the door rang, indicating that there's new customers who came in. I decided to look up to check on them..

Once I saw the two people walk in, my mood suddenly went down. Damn, why in all places they decided to go here?!

'It's Van and Chris'

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my Van, but with Chris? Nah.... It's irritating and I'm jealous. To be honest.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

This story is so lame!!!