27

Van

" I could stare at you all day".

Chris said while examining myself eating.

" Then that would make me uncomfortable all day."

" Is it bad...? " He asked, sadness and disappointment present in his voice.

" No.. no.no .. its not what I meant, its just that Im not used to it, remember?"  I explained, hoping that he would not get upset more.

" But you have to get used to it." He said then looked down a little.

I dont kno if he really felt bad or he's just using his cuteness to me, either way its working. So I grabbed his hands, that gesture made him look up to me then I surprised him with a quick kiss on the lips. This is my way of making him feel special to me. I dont have the looks that he has or the ability to make him blush by my sweet words but I have thid gestures that I know he will love.

After that we just stared and smiled,

There's something about his smile. No, its not just his smile. Everything about this boy makes my heart feel so full and loved.

It dawned on me that I am so lucky. Lucky to have this time in my life where someone like Chris considered me. I know that this is not forever, I know that he will eventually find some one. Damn there's a lot out there. Some one who's not fat instead is fit. Who's not ugly and dresses like his grand parents chose his clothes for him. I just hope that it will not be that soon.

I am really a pessimist. Looking down while I still have this thoughts running through my head. I played with my food. I just cany erase the thought that Im not good enough, soon he'll realize that too.

"Why the sad face wifey?"

I did not dared to look up, just stared at my own food. I really dont know what's gotten into me. Feels like I m happy then I went to being sad all of a sudden. I am afraid, I dont want to loose what we have right now. Will there be any other person who give me the same love Chris is giving me ?

" I ... I just feel so luck to have you now, I know that you'll find a much better partner out there.. Just please dont make it that soon.." 

There I said it out loud to him. It's what Im afraid of.

" I know you're insecure, but please dont say that. You dont know  how beautiful you are to me. You only see yourself when you look in the mirror, but you dont see it when you're happy. How your eyes widens when you discover new things. How your face brightens up when you smile. Or how cute you are when you're curious and doesn't know what to do..."

I just stared at Chris once he is finished with his little speech. My heart is beating so fast. I just want to cry and jump right into his arms now, but we're still in public so that would have to wait.

" Also dont think that I'm gonna leave you. I'll only do that if you said so. "

I just smiled at that. I dont know how to respond, what should I say? Deciding not to pull out any issues even more, I continued eating.

-----

We're making out, and it's so hot.  It's been a while since we've last done this thing and I am lying if I will say that my body is not aching for any skin to skin contact. Not just any skin though, its Chris's skin whom Im longing for.

I love it how his hands and his fingers are clasped onto my hair gripping hard enough, it's like letting me know that he's in control. My hands then trailed onto his body. From his neck, next his chest next every part of him.  My hands then reached his aching buldge, I know how its aching to be free'd right now, considering that he is still on his jeans. I teased him by not unbuttoning his jeans and just lightly stroking his aching member.

It earned a hiss and a moan from him, which just made me smile.

"Why are you such a tease?"  He said.

" Who , me a tease ? No am not. "

Then I kissed his neck, savouring his skin using my mouth. I licked and sucked on his skin, I tried to give him a hickey, unfortunately I dont have the skills yet as its just like nothing is happening. I tried again but still it didn't worked.

"You.. you cant make a hickey like that babe." He said while laughing lightly.

"Let me show you." Chris said then dived in for a kiss on my lips. He's such a freakin God at kissing. I swear, it feels amazing. When he's done with my mouth, he trailed down soft kisses from my jaw onto my neck. He concentrated on my neck, I felt him suck on my skin so hard, I can feel his teeth even.

"There.. now thats a Hickey." He said smiling, he looks like a kid who is so proud of an art work that he had done for school.
Cute.

I dont want to loose the moment by going to the mirror just to take a look at the hickey, that can wait. Right now, I want to keep the momentum. The heat from both of us. After a few more minutes of non stop kissing and nipple play, I decided to kneel infront of him.

I took him in my mouth, slowly I want to feel his shaft in my mouth. I'm getting good at this. I pulled out then went in again. I licked his head, his balls then tried to deepen it to my thought. It's hard, I am gagging but it's worth it. As everytime I do it, he moans so loud.

He pulled me up and kissed me and kissed me and kissed me.

" Hmm can I fuck you right now?" He asked. It actually doesn't sound like a question, It sounds as if he's begging for it.

" You dont need to ask permission to do that." I replied then kissed him.

--

I thought that it will not hurt anymore. I guess Im wrong. He's only halfway on inserting his hard ass shaft inside me and it hurts as hell.

" It hurts.. Chris. " I said and felt my mouth automatically watering because of the pain radiating from my bottom.

" Im sorry, I really dont want to hurt you... should we stop? " He asked..

Are you kidding me ?

" No..no.. please continue distract me"

He just nodded then dived down for a kiss while still slowly pressing himself onto me. He licked and kiss my neck then he went for my nipples, and thats the distraction that I needed. It feels so good, him playing with my nipples using his tongue and teeth.

" Fuck your so tight wifey."

" Can I move now?" He askee when he's fully inside me.

I nodded at that. I took a deep breath and prepared for it. He pulled out then went in. It hurts but it also feels so good. I like it how I can really his his D, through the inner walls of my ass.

" Ahhh ... ahh "

"So good .. "

" Fuckk... .."

" Chris... ahh Chris !"

Those were the exchange of words that we have while he is fucking me. He went from smooth to being hard and merciless on fucking me.

" Im cumming wifey.. ahh ahh "

Then I felt his hot cum inside me.

When we're done, he just layed on top of me looking so exhausted.

" Are you alright Chris ? "

" No.. are you all right ? " He replied.

I just nodded then I felt his hot lips again on mine. We laid there smiling, kissing each other and touching here and there.
So we ended up doing it again.

▪️🔼▪️

A/N

Yey! more VanChris moment.

To anyone who is reading this. Thank you for considering..