9

Jerrald's POV

It's not part of the whole plan to sleep with Van. Ok honestly, I'm happy that he is now by my side, fast asleep.

I can still see his adorable figure and face in my mind. Also his moans are still replaying to my ears again and again.

It's not my plan to fuck him but I just can't help it. He's just too irresistible, from the moment I saw him standing outside and seeing him with the outfit that he's wearing I practically just gave up.  I've always known that he has a thing for me but it was never my intention to do this to him. I do like him a lot, but I have a girlfriend. Val and I have planned our future already, but when I saw Van at the mall. I started questioning if a future with Valerie is what I truly want.

But I can't give up my relationship with Val, for just a guy that I've just met. I can't do that to her. So I've made up my mind. Van, is just a one night stand, he's nothing. I'm gonna shoo him out of the house once he woke up.

The thought made my heart ache, it's saying that it's not the right thing to do. He's too innocent, and it's not his fault.  The thought of him hating me sucks. But if Ill not do it, then it will just complicate things, and I don't want that.  With Valerie everything is ok, it's planned. I will be a jerk on the eyes of the man beside me right now but I just can't follow my hearts now. Being with Val, is the convenient choice.

-

I looked down at the adorable figure who's head is in my shoulders now, he is just gorgeous, how can he be so shy and insecure when he's one of the most beautiful guys I've ever met?

He's plump rosy lips are parted. I'm just so tempted to kiss him, make him a flustered mass, be on top of him right now. I lowered my gaze and saw that he's still naked, I want to run my tongue and fingers through is ivory and pinkish skin, he's just so smooth, I love hugging him and when I fucked him. God it feels like heaven.

Since he's a bit of a cub, You'll not feel or see his bones, his body is so smooth and warm, and his ass.. His ass is just awesome.

How I wish I met him before I met Valerie, if that's the case maybe we can be together, and I would love that but, I have val now and my choice is her.

I'm sorry Van.

Then I slept again, preparing myself for  what will happen once we both wake up.
---------------------------------------------

The moment I woke up, I noticed that the person beside me is gone. Then I heard some one say " Good morning"

I turned to my side and saw Van sitting on the chair beside the closet. He is now fully dressed, just like last night.

I looked at him from head to toe, his style really suits him. I can't stop staring at his face, he is too cute.. All I can think of right now is to pull his face closer to mine and start on sucking his lips.

"Hmm Jer,, are you ok?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he spoke.

Then I realized what I had to do. Taking a deep breath and I looked down on the floor when I spoke,

" I want you to get out of my house now."

"But, Jer... Ahh ah hmm.."
He tried to speak but I cut him off.

"I said get out now, what happened last night was a mistake. I was drunk! You should forget about it."

"But, you said,," his voice is cracking and Its clear that he's about to cry.

"Forget what I said, I don't even know what I said, again Van, I was just drunk. It was nothing!"

I hear his soft sobs, I just can't look up at his face, hearing his cry is already too much. I think I'll just take back all the things I said if I will look at his sad eyes.

" you're a jerk, an asshole! ..... I always thought you were nice...I . I .. Regret that I let you to be my first.." He said while sobbing more.

I can't take it, I was about to apologize and take my words back but he stood up and ran out of the door..

It's done.

My brain tells me that I did the right thing for me but why do I feel so down? I want him beside me again. I want to kiss his sadness away. But it's somehow impropriate as I am the cause of his sadness.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. Letting sleep consume me, with the hope that this hard feeling in my chest will be gone once I woke up.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

So , that's Jerralds POV. Any thoughts?

It's really hard to write a different persons POV, that's all I can say.

Sorry if the writing is shitty
And again if you're reading this . Thank you!!!

😍💋🉐🍑🍓