13

Van's POV

Chris has been nice and amazing towards me. I can't say that I have feelings towards him now but I'm sure that I'm attracted to him, well.. I think anyone will be attracted towards him. He is like a freakin Greek God. Sometimes I even wonder why he is interested in me but I usually erases that thought in my mind. I can't let my insecurities get the better of me again.

We've been exchanging texts and he calls me at night before I go to sleep.By this time, I've learned a lot about Chris.
I can't help but blush when I think about the sweet things that he had said to me, our late night conversations about random things. I've learned that Chris loves Aliens , things about space and all. I've never pictured him as a dorky guy.. It's kinda cute if you ask me, him being so tough and looking so bad boy on the outside yet he loves science. It makes him more interesting to me.

-

While eating breakfast, I received a text from the guy that had occupied my mind ever since we met.

' Morning my cutie 😘'

That made me smile.

' Morning Chris! How's ur day so far?'

' Borriingg, I'm thinking maybe we can meet today? '

' Yeah sure, I don't have any plans at all today. '

I blushed at the thought of being with his presence today.

' I know you miss me cutie '
His text read.

' !!! You wish! '. I lied.

' Haha, Let's eat lunch outside, I'll pick you up around 11, cool?''

'Sure.''

That ended our conversation, After eating I went back to my room. I have nothing else to do, so I just watched TV then fell back to sleep afterwards.

------------------

Woke up around 10:30 , I decided to a bath, knowing that Chris will be here in a few minutes.

Once dressed I went outside, I took a seat in one of the stairs in front of our door and just waited for Chris to arrive. Being the punctual guy that he is, I saw his car stop in front of the house at exactly 11. He pulled the window down and motioned his arms for me to come inside while a smile is players on his face.

I obliged and once inside his car and seated I glanced towards his direction, to my surprise he's ayes is already fixed on me. We stared at each other for a minute then broke it away.

" You look good cutie." He said.

I felt the blush rising to my cheeks because of his words.

"No I'm not, you're the one who looks good." I said.

He just grinned and said " I know I look good,"

This cocky bastard.

"So where are we headed?" I asked while he started driving.

" I know this really good diner, let's eat there."

So we're just gonna eat ? After that he'll take me home? That made me sad and pout. I want to spend more time with him actually. And besides, I have nothing to do at home. I want to ask him if he want to hang out with me after lunch but I decided not to. I don't want to bother him, of course he has more important things to do than hangout with me.