20

Van

" So son tell me about this boyfriend of yours." Dad asked while we're having dinner.

" Dad we're not yet together." I hissed at my dad in which just earned a serious frown from him.

"We'll he has been taking you home from work almost everyday and been spending every weekend with him" Dad said, " Well thanks to him" I retorted with a mocking tone. Thats true though, since Chris know that, Jerrald is there, he never failed to fetch me from work everyday. He has been extra sweet towards me, in which left me to be a flustered mess every time we're together.
But seriously he doesn't have to be overly protective or jealous about Jerrald. The man has been nothing but friendly to me, in which I'm thankful for. Glad that he never made a move towards me, aside from him saying that he likes me. If Jerrald had said that a few months back, Im sure my hear will flutter with joy but everything is different now, theres Chris now. However, I can't honestly say that it had not affected me because it has. It confused me, can I really like two people at the same time?

"But hun, did he already fucked you?" Mom asked bluntly, Im used to this, they're just being them. I did not respond, just lowered my gaze and started eating. " I'll take that as a yes, so invite for dinner this Friday" .

I cant argue with that, its just dinner. But the thing is, I feel like its low-key saying that I do accept Chris as my boyfriend, and its not about him. He's a great guy, its just that, theres an elephant in the room that's preventing me from accepting him. In a few weeks from now, I'll head off to college again, do I really want to start something with him now? The last time I checked, I was never a fan of Long Distance Relationships. We'll only hurt each other in the long run, and I don't want us to hate each other in the end.

I just sighed and got up then said good night's to both of my parents then went straight to may room to sleep.

I miss Chris.

-------

Friday came, I texted him about the dinner this morning. He was ecstatic, even asked me what he should wear.  He clearly wants to make a good impression to my parents, in which I find it cute and amusing.

I took the day off today, I called in sick. Luckily my supervisor took a liking on me and just told me to rest at home. Right now, I decided to clean up my room as I have a strong feeling that Chris will be staying the night here.  The thought of having him in my bed made me smile. I love cuddling with him, I really kinda miss him. I miss him so bad. After cleaning, I just grabbed some food downstairs then watched and watched cartoons before lulling my self to sleep.

▫️▪️▫️

I felt hairs on my face, then my face was attacked by small kisses. Kisses ? Who the fuck this is ? Kissig me while sleeping ? I soon opened my eyes as the man still continued on kissing me.

I was shocked to see Chris hovering over me. A bright smile plastered on his face.

"Hey there cutie."

"Why are you here?" I mentally facepalmed myself for my stupid question. Damn of course hes here because of the dinner.

" I mean,  uhh who let you in ?" I asked once again.

" Your mum, I came in early because I cant wait to see you." He said then clasped both of my cheeks with his hands. Then he squeezed my face in making my lips pucker. Chris then lowered his face and licked my lips, sucked and bit them softly. The gesture really turned me on. It has been his thing, he always does that to my face.

"Cant you stop being so cute ?" He said when he pulled out of our kiss.

I just chuckled at that. put my arms around his neck and pulled him down, now he's literally laying on top of me. I burried my face at the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent that I love.

"I missed you." I mumbled while my face is still plastered on the skin of his neck.

" I missed my cutie too." He said then we made out like horny teenagers again. We'll we are. right ?

▫️◼️▫️

A/N

Filler chapter...

I really dont know where this is going.

😫