5

'Don't go here, don't go'

I internally chanted, but it's too late. Jerrald and who ever that girl is, their already on their way towards us. He's smiling while the girl does not look happy with he's decision.

Once they're in front of us, Alex decided to speak.

"Hey, Jerrald hmmm you probably don't know us but we all attended the same highschool... Right Van?"

Then he turned towards my direction.

I just gave him a look that says' Shut the fuck up'

"But you know this cutie right here, right?" My best friend asked Jerrald, while nudging me forward.

I was looking down the whole time, I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous.

" Well,,, you two looks familiar and yep! I know this cutie."

Then, I felt fingers on my chin, and it slightly forced me to look up. I almost fainted as I saw him looking straight towards my eyes and his lips wearing a half smirk.

There was a clearing of throat behind me. " Guys I think we should go inside now. The movie will start soon"  I heard Mel said.

I peeked through my glasses again, only to see Jerald still staring at me. It's like he studying my face or something.

He's probably thinking how pathetic I look like. How unattractive I am.

I decided to look back down and said.

" Yeah, let's go."

The three of us were about to walk away when Jerrald spoke.

"Wait guys, I think we can go inside all together. Me and Valerie will also watch the same movie." Then the he wrapped an arm around the girls waist.

Seeing that made me feel weird. I feel jealous and irritated. I think it's because I still have this stupid crush on him. Tsk....

"Yeah sure, let's go now!"  Mel whined.

When were walking towards the theatre, Alex pulled me beside him then whispered.

"Babe, he's totally flirting with you."

" Not he's not Alex, just drop it ok? He has a girl friend." I replied in a hushed tone.

"So? This is Jerrald we're talking about. He can easily jump from that girl to you. He's a player remember?"

Is he crazy? Alex is saying that as if it's good. As if it's normal.

" Yes, I'm aware of him being like that, and I refuse to be played. And besides, there's no way he's interested in me ok?"

I said that, feeling irritated.

We are now entering the dark theatre, and I can't help looking at the couple in front of me. Does he really have to wrap those veiny arms on her waist? And why is he stealing kisses on the girls check constantly? Why is he so sweet to her?

Grrrrr...  I hate to say this but somehow  I know that there's a part of me wishing that I'm that stupid girl right now.
-----------

Since we decided to let the couple tag along. We decided to all sit in one row.

As if on cue, Mel and Alex sat beside each other.  That's not what we always do, I'm always in the middle. Hmmpp.

" Hey guys, I want to be in between you two." I whined like a fucking kid.

" There's no sitting arrangement here baby." Mel said that then tapped the seat on his right.  "Sit here."

I guess I really don't have a choice. I sat with a pout in my lips, crossing my arms in my chest. Slumping in my seat thinking, what's with these two bitches?