28

Chris

There's this boy that I like so much it hurts.

There's this boy that I do love so much it hurts.

There's this pudgy little boy that I want to be with always..

Always want to touch.

to kiss..

to hug..

to eat.. 😂

to fu****.

So this is how I am when I'm inlove? I become a poet?

I wrote those lines on my old little journal as I think about this certain guy that Im head over heels with.  I think about him too much I think its not even healthy, I think ?

He has been the best that I've had and will ever have.

It had just been 24 hours since I felt his presence near me and I already miss him. I cant get enough. I even have a picture of him as my lockscreen and phone background. This is a picture of him while eating, I took it without him knowing it and..... Its freakin cute !!

God! I never imagined myself acting like this for someone, I mean, Ive had relationships before but it was all just for short terms. Both boys and girls. When I got what I want, I usually loose interest and slowly break it up, but right now its different. Its weird that Im thinking about our future together, about us getting married, having our own house and kids. That's what I want my future to be.

I just hope that its the same for him.

I love my Van...

The thing is, Im not ignorant. I know that he'll go away soon and I understand that. However, one thing that he doesn't know is that I'm willing to go with him. I would go there with him. Live there for him.

I will do whatever he want.

🙌😣🙌

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Short chapter, just for my Chris...