22

Chris never spat a single word. He just gave me shrugs and nods. The movie ended and my parents already went to sleep.

"Do you want to take a shower before going to bed?" I asked him. Again, he just nodded. So I got up and asked him to follow me upstairs to my room.

This is the first time that I am dealing with an upset Chris. He acts like a child, he just kept his head down and just ignored me. I find it cute though, this makes me just want to pull him into a very tight hug, unfortunately I cant. When we're in the room I told him to take a shower first, I'll just leave his clothes in the bed.

Well, speaking of clothes. I realized I have none that would fit him. He will be uncomfortable to wear tight clothes while sleeping so, I had an idea to borrow my dads clothes.  So I headed to their room hopinh that they're not doing the nasty.

I knocked thrice before they opened the door. I was relieved when I noticed that they were just woken up from their sleep.

" What? " Mum is the one who opened the door and asked.

"Can I burrow some of dads clothes for Chris? "

She paused for a little while then proceeded on their dresser. Maybe she realized why Im asking for the clothes.

"Hun, no matter whats going on between you two, please talk it out and resolve it with him ok?"  Of course mum would know. I just nodded in response and gave her a hug before going out with the clothes in my hands. When I came back to my room, Chris is already done taking a bath. A towel is now wrapped on his waist while his body is in full view. Why does he have an amazing body ? like, its so drool worthy. My stare then came to his face. He's looking at me as if he's irritated that I am here. It hurts, knowing that he's mad and theres a big chance that he would end what is going on between us after this night.

" I ahh hmm I burrowed some of my dads clothes, coz mines will not fit in you. Hope you dont mind.." 

I said while looking down and placed the clothes on my bed. Then I hurried and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.  Guess he's still upset. I'll try to talk to him. I dont know how but I'll try. All I can do is just hope for the best.

Being the shy person that I am, I did not put on my clothes infront of Chris, I did it inside the bathroom. When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the bed, only to see Chris sitting on it while his phone in his hands. He did not looked up to greet me nor fliched when I took my part on the bed. I was about to speak when I saw what he was doing on his phone.

He is on Instagram, double tapped a picture of girl. A freakin girl. Then he opened his DM's only to see that the girl just messaged him. I saw what they did next, and it literally broke my heart. The girl sent him a selfie with just nothing but a bra on, and he replied.  Nice, wanna hang out sometime?

The fuck!

I want to cry and just be alone right now, I want to run outside and just be alone. So thats how it is ? Hes upset thats why he'll just flirt around? Invite some random bitch to hang out? He moved on that quickly. I guess Im right, I'm nothing. I am that easy to be replaced.  A tear fell down on my cheeks, Not wanting to show this to him, I just moved away, towards the edge of my side of the bed, I then faced the other side so my back is facing him. Then I grabbed the blanket and covered my whole body and face with it.

I just want to sleep this all away, if tomorrow moring he'll not be here anymore. Then I'll let him. He gave up already, I was about to fight for us but I think I already lost the battle. It will be hard, it will be another heartache. Why is this summer so shitty towards me ?.

▫️◻️◼️◽️▫️

A/N

sorry short chapter, promise the next one will be longer than this.