23

Van

I cant sleep, tried closing my eyes for a long time and emptying my mid but I cant. My thought s still comes back to the jerk beside me.  I still wanted to talk things out, I still want to try however, I can hear him giggling, tapping on his phone. Who ever the fuck that is he talking to, he sound so happy. Laughing even. So that slowly tore my hopes down. Thats the reason why I still haven't tried to talk.

Is this really it? I mean the end of us? I might be sounding so dramatic right now but it hurts. I fell hard to this boy. I want to be with him. This sucks.

I heard another deep giggle from him, that made me feel so pissed. Like, really? If he likes the person whom he's chatting right now, then it would just be right to leave right?

Sighing deeply, I tried to close my eyes again. Hoping that this time, sleep will consume me.........

The least thing thing that I was expecting right now is to receive text's from Jerrald but it did happened. The sound of my notification tone echoed through out the room. It dinged twice indicating that I received to messages. I was about to grab my phone that is on the nightstand beside me, but I felt Chris lean closer to me, then stretched his arm to grab the phone. He grabbed it first. Thanks to my very fast reflexes. grrr.

He easily unlocked it, given that I dont put pins or passwords for my phone. Its just my personal preference though.

Once he read the messages, he then pressed the dial button to Jerralds number.

"Chris what are you...?" I panicked, what ? Why is he calling him? But before I could even finish my sentence, Chris already spoke.

"Hey, fucker. Look.. My cutie is not interested in you and will never hang out with you. Got it? So you better leave him alone!"

He spat to the other line, he looks so angry, before Jerrald could even speak, he already ended the call and tossed the phone on the bed making it bounce a little.

"What is your problem?" I asked, dang he doesn't have to be so rude.

"You! you're still talking to that guy!.. You're even planning on going out this weekend." He said.

"We're hanging out as friends Chris, it doesn't mean anything.... And besides, Im not the who is flirting on Instagram with some bitch." I saif to him, then turned around. I dont know if I should be happy right now because we're talking or not. Its just that this could end up adding more fuel to the fire between us.

After a few minutes he still did not said anything, which pissed me off more.

"Giving me the silent treatment again? Oh.. why dont you just chat with your whore again, I wouldn't be surprised if you've already exchanged your nudes."

I said in a mocking tone, I did not dared to look at him. I dont want to breakdown, I dont want to see his facial expression that tells me that he doesn't care about my feelings.

" Im sorry, I was jealous.. I can be really possessive Van, and the fact that I dont trust Jerrald is also not helping"

He said.

"I know that, but you did not let me explain earlier, you just shut me out. " I said now tears are pouring down my face, but I still tried to hide it. Glad that the lights are off and only the light thats coming from the moon and the streetlights are present.

I sobbed a little, cant help it.

Then I felt his arms around me, spooning me with his body.

"Shhhhh stop crying cutie" He said, his mouth close to my ear.

"Dont call me that, you dont like me anymore right?"

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"You, you're already talking to someone.. I bet they're pretty and sexy. But I dont blame you, I mean.. haha look at me Im fat and ugly."   I said, my anxious self taking over.

"No.. no.. please dont say that.. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met Van."

"I hate it when you talk about yourself like that"

He said then his embrace became tighter.

" Please look at me babe." He said, his tone is almost like pleading in which I cant ingnore. So I turned around and faced him.

Our eyes are now locked to each other, he's just so beautiful. I still cant tell why will he choose me over anyone when he can literally land on anyone better than me.

"Can I explain to you now?" I asked him, now is the right time to clear things up and make things better.

" I know that you're possessive Chris, thats why I hesitated to tell you about Jerrald calling earlier. Its not that Im trying to hide something... Also, I did not agreed yet to his offer.. And please dont worry, again it means nothing. If I were to agree on hanging out whith him. Its just my way of being a friend and a colleague, nothing more."

I told him all of that. Now I can breath with ease.

"But you know that I dont trust him, he could push himself onto you." He whined.

" Im not that dumb Chris, I'll not let that happen.. again" I replied.

He just huffed but still have me a nod in return.

"So now can you tell me whats going on in your Instagram?" I asked, brows up and gave him a questioning look.

"Well....." He started and I think I dont want to hear it. I dont even want to look at their conversation.

" Look, if you like her then go for it. " I said. I was about to turn around when his grip became tighter, holding me in place.

" Do you really think that I entertained that bitch?." He said.

" I only did that because I know that you're looking at my phone earlier and when you turned around, I blocked her already.. " Chris explained.

"But you were giggling and all" I said.

I just did that to make you feel jealous and all. The person that Im talking to while you're not looking is one of my mates.  I then felt my face heat up at that..

" Did I made my cutie jealous?" He said leaning closer to my face.

" Of course! you jerk.. " I said and tried to avoid his gaze.

"Hey look at me. look at me babe" He ordered. Once our eyes were locked again he said something that made my heart melt.

"Please dont worry cutie, coz Im only yours."

"Also promise me that you'll only be mine cutie."

I nodded in agreement and chuckled a little. This big guy is really a softy huh.
Then he did again what he always does to my face. He placed his hands on the sides of my face pushing it in. I really dont know why but he loves doing this and I haven't had a chance to ask him why.  When my face is squeezed and lips puckered up. He said.
"Now.. you're a member of the CareBears arent ya?"

?

I was gonna protest and speak but his lips were already plastered to mine. I missed these lips. We kissed slowly and softly. This kiss is like saying to eachother that we're ok now. Everything is fine. Its full of passion, love and care. Thats what I am feeling right now.

After the kiss, we just stared and smiled at each other. I think we have the same thing in mid now. We're both glad that we made it through our very first argument.

I'm happy.

▪️◻️▫️

A/N

How is it ?

Hope whomever is reading this is enjoying this story and their day!

Thank you

🔶🔸🔷