16

Van

Thinking of things to do this vacation is tiring and irritating.

Movies? No! thats what Ive doing since morning today. I am now on my fourth movie and have eaten tons of junk foods.

I can call Alex or Mel to hangout but I know that both of them will just bring up the topic about either Jerrald of Chris in which is I don't want to. I'm so done with them! with boys in general. They're just the same. Jerks!
I have no one else to talk to, mom? she went out. She usually does and just goes home to prepare dinner.

When I got tired of the movies, I grabbed a blanket from my room and laid on the sofa in the living room to sleep. It's drizzling quite outside, perfect weather for sleep. So thats what I did. Sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Van received texts from Chris while he's sleeping asking him if they can meet and hang out today. But The Princess Bitch is fast asleep and his phone is in his room and is on silent mode.
••••••••••••••••••••••

I was woken up from my precious sleep by our door bell. Who could that be ?  The bell is being hit continuously and its getting annoying.

'wait!'

I stood up to open the door, only to see Chris standing on our door step in his full glory.

'Hes smiling' .. The light from outside is hitting his back making it look like he's glowing,  He is wearing a plain white V-neck shirt and just sweat pants, God that grey sweat pants! Also, those tattoos on his arms is making him a lot more attractive. I sighed mentally, 'how I wish he would be mine'.

After those thoughts, I immediately looked down, as I've realized that I just checked him out. Also, why is he smiling? after ignoring me and not even sending a freakin text, he'll just go here and smile? Hell no..

"Hhmm Chris, ah why are you here?" Damn my self! That sounded so weak.

" I missed you, thats why." He said, and I felt him getting near me.

Being the hospitable person that I am, I did not replied to what he said and just invited him inside.
As he sat down, I went to the kitchen to get us something to drink.

He is sitting on the right side of the sofa, so I decided to sit on the far left side of it.
I did not dared to look at him, but its not that Im mad at him, more of like I feel sorry for myself... For being the loser that I am.
I felt him getting nearer. When he is about to be so close to me, I spoke " Why are you here Chris?"

I think he was somehow stunned by the sudden question as he stopped on his seat.

" And please don't use your cheesy lines at me." I added.

" Its the truth though. I wanted to see you, thats why I'm here." He stated.

" Why... why did you just ignored me yesterday? And, I waited for your call last night or at least a text but theres nothing." After saying that, I felt more stupid. Why am I even saying this to him, its not his obligation to do that.

" I'm sorry " He said flatly.

" I think that, you're not interested anymore right? Yeahh.. and Im sure you don't even like me that way in the first place."  I said, still looking at my lap.

Then I felt arms around me and my head is suddenly below his chin. I breathed his scent, God! He smells so intoxicating, I want to stay like this forever.

" I'm sorry cutie if I made you feel that way. Ive just been on my head yesterday." He said then broke the hug and I felt his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up. We stared at each other then he said.  " Also, I do like you that way, I want to date you."

He said that with sincerity in his eyes, I felt my heart skip a beat after that. I can't believe that someone is officially asking me out. And not just someone, its Chris.. The Chris, who looks like a freakin model. I just cant help but smile at him. He did the same, allowing me to see his pearly white teeth.

"So do you want to go on a date? An official date with me?"

Sure we've been seeing each other for quite a while now but we just usually hang out, so Im so glad that he asked me this... Right now, I just want to jump on-top of him and kiss him so bad. Grr my Mind is secretly a hoe.

I cant really utter a word so I just nodded in agreement.

"Also, Ive been dying to do this but I still want to ask you first."

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I felt my face heat at the question, I was  stunned and in awe, why is he so sweet and considerate?

" Uhh of course." I answered.

He smiled then leaned down. I could feel my heart beat fasten. Nervous and Excited at the same time.... I felt his lips touched mine for a few seconds then he draw back and looked at me.

'Seriously? Its just a freakin peck.Its almost like nothing. Well maybe he doesn't like it. But he said he's been dying to do that? I tilted my head a little with confusion on my face still present.

"Don't overthink things cutie,  I seriously want to eat you whole right now but I respect you, so I'll settle now for that kiss" He said then smiled at me brightly. This boy will be the death of me for sure, I felt like my face will explode for being so flustered right now. I thankful that he respects my personal space and all but I want to feel him, now that I've confirmed that he likes me, I cant just settle for a ghost kiss. So I stood up on my knees, to make our faces on the same level, since Im a midget compared to him, then leaned forward and kissed him. I think he is a bit shocked at first because his lips is not moving at all but he then chucked a bit and opened his mouth.
A few more seconds at the kiss and Chris had dominated my mouth. He placed both of his hands on my head to somehow steady it, you see... Im not a pro at doing things like this.

We kissed more, tongues battling, biting and sucking a little bit, Chris's kiss had gotten harder and deeper, its almost like  he is so hungry, he's pinning me down on the sofa. I have to stop this, before he goes down to my neck. Because if he went there, then thats the end of it. Thats my weak spot, I'll never be able to push myself to stop him if he will go there. So thats what I did. I pulled back from our kiss and just stared at him. We're both panting, trying to catch our breath.

" I,,.. I think thats it for now?" It came out sounding as a question instead of it sounding as a fact in which its supposed to be.

He stared at me a few more seconds then nodded.

After that, we just talked and watched a movie. It felt so comfortable being with him, While watching I laid down my head on his lap, then he started stroking my head slowly with his fingers. I looked up at him through my glasses, admiring his beauty. Attractive and is a good person at the same time? What more can I ask for....

Sure, when I first saw him, I never felt anything but right now, All I can say is my feelings for him is blooming.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

100 reads really??
God! I never even imagined that this will have 10 reads so for it reaching 100 reads is pretty amazing to me.

Thank ya'll 😳😳

Sorry to the typos and grammatical errors. I dont proof read for shit. XD