7

I'm currently at Jerralds door step.

Thinking if of weather I should knock or turn my back around and go home.

I was still thinking while looking down when I heard the door swung open.

"How long have you been standing there?" I herd his voice ask.

This is just too embarrassing. 'What a way to start the night Van. You're already making a fool of your self'.

As I looked up to meet his eyes, I said. " No, no, hmm ahh I was just about to knock. And I'm not here for too long"

He just smiled at me, then he eyed me from my face to my toes.

"What's with the tuck in?" He said while chuckling a little.

I felt my cheeks heat up by embarrassment.

" I... I.. I just like it this way... It looks stupid, yeah.. " I stated while looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"No .... no I didn't mean it like that."
He apologized.

To my surprise he took a step closer to me then ruffled my hair while saying. " Actually, you look cute tonight."

I swear I blushed harder from what he said. After that, he invited me inside.

The house is small, that's the first thing I noticed also, it's a bungalow house. The place is nice. And I must say that I'm impressed as the house is so neat and clean. It looks like everything is in their right place. A few steps from the door and you will be on the living room.

Jerrald turned around to face me and was about to say something whenI asked if I could use the bathroom.

" Well, we only have one here and that's that door." He said then pointed to the door on my right.

I nodded then made my way to it.

As I was looking through the bathroom, I noticed that on the sink, there are two toothbrushes on the holder. One is pink and the other one is black. I then opened the small cabinet in there, searching for a soap to wash my hands. What I saw was a clear sign that Jerrald is not living alone here. There's a lot of girl products in there.

Then it dawned on me that he is living with his girlfriend here!
I really don't know what to do right now.

Is the girl friend here?

Will the three of us hang out tonight?

Should I ask him?

Those are the questions in my mind right now,

Then I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey you ok in there? " Jerrald asked from outside.

"Yeah, I'm out in a minute"

Just a minute of thinking, I decided to just ask him if he's living here and if she's here or will be here later tonight.

If the later is true, then I will just go home.

Once I was out, I saw him tap the spot next to him on the sofa. I obliged and sat beside. I'm not close to him tho. There's a few inches of space between us.

"Soooo.. What do you want to eat and do?" He asked me.

"Ah hmm. Are you living in with your girlfriend here?" I asked, my gaze focused on the small table infront.

"Yeah." replied the man beside me.

Feeling uncomfortable with the thought, I still asked the second query in my mind.