Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)

(3 days later)

The first thing Arion saw was a blinding light into a white room, while he was slowly awaken.

Arion: ,,Where am I?" He then saw 4 girls before him.

???: ,,Ah! Yang! Weiss! Blake! Call Professor Ozpin and tell him he's awake

???: ,,Ah! Yang! Weiss! Blake! Call Professor Ozpin and tell him he's awake." Cried the girl he saw once on that building with the other girl with orange hair, so loud that his ears are hurting. Then she asked in a loud AND faster voice

Ruby: ,,How are you feeling? Who are you? Where did you come from? Your armore is strange, how is it maken? Your weapon looked so cool! What is his name? Can it transform? OOOH can I touch it? Please,please,please."

Yang: ,,Rubes give him some space. You question his ears out. Sorry, my little sis is always so excited when she sees a weapon. How are you feeling anyway?"

Arion: ,,Like hit from a giant." Moment, why sounds my voice so young, he thought confused.

Blake: ,,And what are you? You don't look like faunus, with this ears."

Arion: ,,I don't know what a faunus is. I'm Arion Lavellan from the Dalish elven. Where am I anyway? And who are you girls?

Before Weiss had the chance to introduce said Ruby quickly:

Ruby: ,,My name is Ruby Rose, that's my sister Yang Xiao Long-,"

Yang: ,,Hi, there handsome." she said twinkel and flirting voice, so he couldn't do something else but blushing.

Ruby: ,,Yang. The girl with the bow is Blake Belladonna. Don't tell anyone she's a faunus, it's secret."

Arion: ,,Yes, I remind me on her. Where's the boy with the monkey tail?"

Blake: ,,He went back to Haven academy on Mistral. It's nice to meet you this time. Thanks for the help."

Ruby: ,,Yes, and the Ice queen is Weiss Schnee."

Weiss: ,, HEY!"

Ruby: ,,And together we are Team RWBY!!!"

Arion: ,,You were called after a team like your name?"

Arion blinked. Are they really sisters? They don't look like each other. Maybe same father but different mothers.

???: ,,Ah, I see he is finally awake."

They turned around and saw a man dressed in a dark green uniform and a light green scarf with a cross on it, grey hair, brown eyes, brown glasses and holdd in one hand a cup filled with coffee and in the other hand a cane.