Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)

The next day after the dance

Arion walked around the school and thought about the meeting with Ruby, when she fought an intruder. I think I know who it was, but without proofs they will not believe me.

Arion: Come on Ruby. Time to go.

Ruby: Yeah, bye professor Ozpin.

After a debatting talk between the three.

In RWBY room:

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Arion: You could had called me to help you.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. Oh! I know what will cheer you up.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together.

Ruby: Ooh! Something from home!

Ruby quickly climbed on Yang and tried to take the bundle. And out there came... a... dog? Much smaller than a Mabari.

 Zwei: Ruh! Ruh!

All except Arion: Waaa-aaah!

Ruby: Zweeeiii!

Blake: He sent a dog?!

Arion: In the mail??

Yang: Oh, he does stuff like this all the time.

Ruby: Stop it, ahaha! 

Blake was on Ruby's bed. Yeah, she acts like a cat.

Blake: Your father or your dog?

Ruby: I missed youuu!

Weiss: Are you telling me that this mangy, drooling, mutt, is going to wive with us forevah? Oh yes he is yes he is! Oh isn't he adorable?

Arion: I must say he is really cute.

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Glynda:*over P.A* will all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Weiss: Well we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for a week.

Yang: Look, there's a letter.

She picked it up and began to read.

Yang: Dear girls , I've got to leave the island for a few days. So I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang.

She cipped the bundle down and a lot of tin cans with dog food fell down burying Zwei, who's only is head was to see

Weiss: What is he supposed to do with that?

Then a tin opener came out and landed on Zwei's head. OK, what is this for a box. Magic?!

Yang: Well, that settles it. Come on girls, Zwei will be here when we get back.

Weiss: Oh I'll miss you so much we're going to be best friends I can't wait to see you again.

Arion and Blake left without words. Later then after Ozpins speak and tooking a mission.

Ozpin: Oh and mister Lavellan. You go with Team RWBY. Good luck.

Later than outside

Yang: That wasn't exactly uplifting.