Volume 4 (Tipping Point)

In the morning on a stone path

Nora: Another day, another adventure!

Ruby: What's on the agenda today?

Jaune: Walking!

Nora: With a side of...?

Ren: Walking.

Ruby: Haven is a lot farther away than I thought.

Arion: ... How long did you expected would be the way?

Ruby: I don't know! I grew up in a small area; I've never been this far away from home.

Jaune: Right but... how long?

Ruby: Maybe like, uh... Two weeks?

Jaune&Arion: What?! - Are you serious?! 

Ruby: Okay fine, three or somehing! Look, whatever. Hey, what's that?

Nora jumped on a damaged post of fence and watched to the town.

Jaune: That's strange... I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days.

Nora: Are those buildings... damaged?

Jaune: We should search for survivers. *Arion quickly catched the map when Jaune threw it away again and put it in his bag and ran with the others to the town and looked around*

Ruby: Anything?

Nora: Nothing over here!

Jaune: No one over here either!

Arion: We will find no one...

Ren: It almost seems like the town was abandoned.

Nora: Hey, I think I found something!

They went to a shield, when Nora moved the ivy away.

Nora: Oniyuri? Never heard of it.

Jaune: Me neither.

Ren: I have. *they looked at him* You might think of it as Anima's Mountain Glenn, had it never been completed. Years ago, the richest mmembers of Mistral were unhappy how the kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their own city... With their own laws. They hoped that one day, it could maybe even become its own kingdom. Many thought it would be the future. *walked away* I know my parents did.

Ruby: What happened?

Ren:  *brushed some dirt from a stone wall revealing claw marks* 

Arion: ...Grimm

Ren: Not just any one. *tightened his fists*

Ruby: *she and Nora looked each other* One?

Arion suddenly became unwhole when they saw birds flying from the trees coming.

Jaune: Come on, let's get through here. This place gives me the creeps. 

Arion: *walked beside to Ren* Are you feeling that too? That bloodlust?

Ren just nodded and holded a hand back to stop. He then placed his hand on his Storm Flower and everyone did the same. Arion heard from far a noice and looked into the direction to see a man jumping from a building, landed before them. He took out his weapons, laughed crazy and into Ruby's direction. Ren interfered but the man managed to dodge and kicked him away, the man turned to Ruby again. He used his blades to block the scythe and kicked Ruby backward. She remained upright and they clashed again. The man managed to scratch Ruby's right arm, caused her to cry out at the pain. She leaped back to take a swing at him with her scythe. He dodged and he hitted against Crescent Rose, caused damage to her in the area of the strike.