Volume 4 (Remembrance)

Arion was in his dreams with Solas when he taught him how he could transform his arms into dragon claws and grow wings from his back. In the morning, he heard Ruby gasp and looked into her direction.

Arion: Nightmare?

Ruby: Yes...

Arion: You want to talk about it?

Ruby: No, thanks. We should wake the others and get moving.

Arion: *skeptical* If you say so.

Later on a road

Ruby: So, the next town is... *watched on the map* We're lost.

Jaune: We're not lost! The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time.

Ruby: Oh, yeah! Don't you have, like, four sisters?

Jaune: Uh, seven... *Ruby giggled*

Nora: Y'know, that actually explained a lot.

Jaune: Wait, what do you mean-

Ruby: SO, what did you guys do there?

Jaune OH! All sorts of stuff! *pointed on the map around* Over here is a great hiking trail, and over here is where we went camping all the time! I got my own tent because I was special. Also, so my sisters would stop braiding my hair.

Ruby: Didn't like the look?

Jaune: Yeah, they just kept doing pigtails, but personally I think I'm more of a "Warrior's Wolf Tail" kind of guy.

Ruby: That's just a ponytail.

Jaune: I stand by what I said.

Arion: My people has the sign for grow up the Vallaslin... The tattoo on my face.

Nora: *Nora, Ren and Arion stopped walking* Uh, guys?

Jaune&Ruby: What? Huh?

Arion: By the creators...

They saw Shion destroyed with dead people on the ground and they rushed into the village looking for survivors.

Arion: We should hurry! Maybe there are some alive!

Ruby: Right! There must be survivors!

Ren: Over here!

They followed Ren and saw on the ground sitting against a wall from a destroyed building a huntsman with a fatal wound on his abdomen. Ren kneeled beside him with Arion following him.

Ruby: A Huntsman!

Jaune: What happened? Who killed all of these people?

Huntsman: *coughed* Bandits.

Arion: Don't speak. *used a healing spell* That isn't good. The wound is too strong.

Huntsman: The whole tribe... Then, with all the panic... *coughed*

Ren: Grimm.

Ruby: Alright, we can get him to the next village and try to find a doctor there.

Jaune: Yeah, Ren and I can take turns carrying him.

Nora: I don't know if he'll make it. 

Jaune: He will. He has to.

Arion: *couldn't feel life any more on him* Ren... *Ren went to the huntsman back*

Ruby: If we get going now, his chances will be better. I can run ahead and look for help!

Ren: Guys... *they looked down, to see the Huntsman was dead*