Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)

Arion was helping RWBY to prepare the decorations in the ballroom. Weiss came then up to an upsat Ruby who sat frustrated and her head rested on a table. Weiss came than up with 2 tableclothes and and slams her before her face.

Weiss: I need you to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby: Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: I don't even know why I asked.

Yang comes than carrying a giant speaker and slamed it on the ground.

Yang: So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh, don't worry. She's going. And I don't want then be to late for the date with Arion. Weiss! I thought we agreed! No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines.

The door then opened and Sun and Neptune came in

Neptune: Youre dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it .

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress up?

Ruby: Pfft, yeah right.

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night. Except for one.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uh, this.

Neptune: Ignore him, for he knows not what he says.

Sun: Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacou. It's not exactly a shirt- and- tie kinda place.

Yang: Yeah, we've noticed.

Sun: So, uh... what does Blake think all of this? She still being all, ya know... Blake-y?

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys. Trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow. See you later than sweety.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left. Arion couldn't help but blushing.

Arion: Uhm... I-I still have something to discuss with JNPR, so later.

Then he ran away so fast as he could to his room to calm down.

Later on the late evening Arion was outside the academy with Yang, drinking soda and discussing informations each other.

Yang: So. You lived in the woods with your people and looked around. Must be boring.

Arion: Not when you have some Grimm to hunt.

Yang: Yes, that's true. Did you had someone special?

Arion: Only one time, but she died from an illness. We had no clue what it was.

Yang: Oh sorry.

Arion: Don't be. It's had been long time ago. You know, the date was great. Maybe we should that more often.

Yang: Yes, that would be fun. So I must go. See you tomorrow at the dance.

Arion: Ah yeah. Until tomorrow.

He wanted go to his dorm when he saw Jaune the head down. Oh no. What is it this time? I can't ignore that anymore.

Arion: Jaune? What's wrong.