Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)

Arion was in his meditating to focus on his Aura hopefully getting his Semblance. He got interrupted when he heard a knock on his door.

Arion: Yes?

Door opened and Ruby came in

Ruby: Uncle Qrow told me that Professor Lionheart wants us to meet up at the school tomorrow night.

Arion: Ma serannas for the information.

Ruby: Okay. *closed the door* 

Arion: Tch. Why do I have the feeling, this will be a trap?

In the night

On the school grounds, Qrow took the lead as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR, Arion and Oscar followed close behind. Ruby stopped and looked up to admire Haven's CCT tower, before followed the rest of the group to a nearby building. They entered the building and were greeted by Professor Lionheart , who is stood on a terrace at the top of the stairs that was being hold up by a statue.  

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. *nervously* There... seems to be more of you than last time. *nervous chuckle*

Qrow and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart: Why... did you bring your weapons?

Qrow: What? Leo, we're huntsmen. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.

Arion: Somehow I can't believe you. You better say the truth, or I must force you. *took his weapon from his back*

Lionheart: Is he always so aggressive? And I'm okay!

Qrow: Calm down, kid. Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

While the two talked, Yang noticed from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.

Yang: Mom?

Everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flew away just as Qrow shooted at it, but he missed. The bird flew down behind Lionheart, transformed into Raven Branwen, donned her mask. Everyone glared at her.

Ruby: Raven...

Nora: They... they really are magic...

Arion: Uhm, Nora? You already saw me using magic. This should be not new to you anymore.

Raven: *took her mask off* If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!

Raven: *walking down the stairs* I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.

Qrow: Leo... what have you done?!

Lionheart: I...

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too.

Qrow: *angry* You have the Spring Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow: Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.