Volume 4 (The next step)

In an unknown dark wasteland

In an unknown place with a red and black sky Grimm came out from puddles and began to walk. On a tower Emerald and Mercury watched them moving, while she looked afraid and he disgusted. Cinder then flicked with her fingers to signal them to come to her place. 4 another people were in the same room waiting. They're names were Watts, Tyrian, Hazel, and to Cinder's surprise a man with the same pointy ears but he weared an ancient armor. The name of this elf was Elgar'nan the god of vengeance for the Dalish, but thanks to Solas was then known that the gods were just mighty mortal mages. (Warning! I don't know how he looks and how his personality is. It will be just my fantasy)

Elgar'nan: What are you looking, failure? *looked at Cinder stoic*

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your... posse... in check. *Mercury wanted to him, but Emerald holded him back* You hear that? Silence. I've half the mind to thank the girl that bested you.

Elgar'nan: To bad she took your voice. If she had didn't done that, I would had burned your voice away forever. 

Tyrian: If I were you, I'd hunt her down... find her, and... Well... she took YOUR eye, didn't she after it got destroyed? *laughed crazy and Cinder tried to speak*

Elgar'nan: Give it up. It's embarrasing for me already to teach you with her majesty.... *Cinder closed her eye and Emerald leaned down to her, so she understanded what Cinder said to her*

Watts: Pathetic. Why did you even- *the door unlocked so that everyone standed up from their seats and Salem stepped in*

Salem: Watts... Do you find such malignance necessary? *she gave signal to sit down*

Watts: I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particulary fond of failure.

Salem: Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower... and most importantly... killed dear Ozpin. So I'm curious. To what "failures" are you reffering?  And you Elgar'nan must not be so rude to her. 

Elgar'nan: You may had freed me from the prison, but she hadn't done anything to gain my respect for her. She not only failed to bring him here, because of her the dread wolf is now in him to train him. He knows my moves. *Cinder looked ashamed down, not wanted to see his angry stare at her*

Salem: Hmm... There are you right. And you Watts?

Watts: Well... The girl with the silver eyes.

Hazel: Yes... We've dealt with her kind before... How is it a novice was able to best one of us?

Watts: My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power it should have been effortless.

Salem: It is BECAUSE of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness... which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment. Elgar'nan will then train you, but make nothing to dissapoint him. When you are good enough, he will teach how to control the elf.