Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)

Ruby: Mercury... what are you doing? You were hurt! Why?!... Uh... What's going on?

Arion: I can tell you: The sparring fight, the dance, the help in Vale, the fights, etc.... It was all an act to get our trust and informations. Emerald and Cinder are part of it too, am I right cheater? I knew very long you're legs aren't real since the book store remember? But I had no proofs. 

Mercury: Clever. I 've not forgotten what you did to me. Let me that give you back. I don't even know why she wants you?

Arion: Ruby, we must go back. Now!

They wanted go, but Mercury blocked the way by making the same moves.

Arion: You want fight? Fine. You will pay what you and Emerald had done to Coco, Yatsuhashi and of all Yang.

Oobleck: Fighters, are you ready? Three! Two! One! Begin! *Penny and Pyrrha began to fight*

Mercury: Showtime.

Arion: RUBY, NOW! *He began to attack Mercury with his staff without magic* I didn't only learn fight from the distance, when something like that happens I've trained combat with a spear too. *But Mercury managed to kick the staff from his hand and kicked him to Ruby, where they then fall back. Ruby just got her scroll out when Mercury shot it away from her hand*

Mercury: Let's just keep this between us friends.

Arion: Friends?! Never in life nor death. ENOUGH WITH THIS GAMES!! Ruby, take my staff with you. *He ran to Mercury, who wanted to kick him, but he ducked and turned into his gold eagle form and flew off*

As Arion was in his normal form back in the Arena he saw Pyrrha frozen in fear when Penny raised her blades to attack. She probably thinks there are a... lot of... blades. *gasped*

Arion: *Running* Pyrrha!! Don't use your Semlance!!

To late, when she waved the blades connected with wires back to Penny, they tightend around her left arm, the neck and the torso tearing her apart. Arion collapsed on the knees.

Arion: No... I came to late... DAMNIT!! *Ruby came then up*

Ruby: Penny... *began to cry*

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians but are in reality nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is teaching his students? First, a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?  

Arion, just didn't listened. The speech didn't made him afraid, but gave him more anger. He never had this much wrath and hatred, but this was the last string. You will all pay! I will kill you all!