Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)

In professor Port's class

I can't believe it. A mixture of interesting and boring lectures. No wonder beneath everyone is going to sleep. Arion while he listened half sleeping he felt a tipping on his shoulder. He turned around and his saw his neighbour Yang.

Arion; Yes?

Yang: So handsome, do you have a date?

Arion: Huh? Date for what? *blushing*

Yang: For the dance you dunce.

Arion: Oh that, yeah I remember now. Why do you ask?

Yang: *blushing* Well you know, I thought you would-.

Then came a sound for class over

Prof. Port: And then I -oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time.

And then everyone stand up to go out. When Arion stood up he saw Yang with a sad face he sighed and said smiling to her.

Arion: I would be greatly your dance partner. But I must go into the town looking for some new clothings.

Yang smiled, gave him a grin peace sign with her fingers, then he left and went out of the school and went into a bullhead.

Arion: To Vale.

Pilot: Alright.

When he reached Vale he looked for a cloth shop. It took some time to find one. Before he left he took a hoodie to hide his ears.

 He heard from Blake that the most humans treat Faunus badly

 He heard from Blake that the most humans treat Faunus badly. Just like I thought the Faunus suffer just like my people in my world. I hope Elise made it to stop Solas. I miss you guys. He went to the shop and bought some outfits. (He exchanged his gold coins with Lien and it took a while until the seller believed him)

When he was done he bumped into someone, and it was... Penny?!

Arion: Oh sorry, are- YOU?!

Penny: (laying on the ground) Salutation.

Arion: Uhm, do you want to stand up?

Penny: Yes. (And stood up) You are the boy from the docks right?

Arion: Yeah, that's me. Hey, how do you know I was there.

Penny: I saw you when I was pushing the  Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Arion: (stunned) Um, yeah. That would be nice. My name is Arion Lavellan and you are?

Penny: Penny Polendina, nice to meet you.

Arion: You said it already.

Penny: Yes.

The next thing they saw was a scroll landing before Pennys feet and she picked it up.