Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)

After he was fully healed, he went to an adress of a bar when Ozpin told him to meet someone. He was healed but the stab was to deep and need a long time to spare his side, so he can't join the tournament. A dusty, old crow... Good description really. Oh.

The place has the name Crow Bar and as he peeked in, he saw from the entrance a middle aged man with black hair and a red cape. The cape seems familiar to me.

Arion: Are you Qrow?

Qrow: *Turned around* Hey kiddo. You're here for a drink too? 

Arion: Ozpin told me where you was to find.

Qrow: Speaking can come later. You want stay and watch the tournament?

Arion: Why not?

Qrow: So, you're the on Oz told me about. An elf mage like in the fairy tails.

Arion grunted and watched with him the matches. JNPR vs BRNZ  Great I miss the forest life. and SSSN vs NDGO. When the symbol of the ocean came, Neptune froze in fear. 

Arion: What? He act always so cool and can't manage to fight in the near of water? That's so miserable.

After a while, they managed to win the battle.

Bartender: *whistles* Now that was a match!

Qrow: Pbbt! That was a mess.

Bartender: Come on, man. You didn't liked them, the Vale kids, or any of the rounds before that. What fight are you here for!

Qrow: *saw behind him an airship.* That one. *Drank his drink out* Whoa. Happy, Vytal Festival.

Arion: Whoa, hey. You're drunk. You can't go alone just now in this state of yours.

Qrow leaved and Arion followed him. The bartender wanted take the glas, but shoved another from the desk and fell on the ground shattered.

Bartender: Aww, gee darn it.

At the courtyard

What? Where is he going? He was there a moment ago. Oh when I get him, he's toast. What is going up the people?

He squeezed forward to see Qrow fighting a young woman who looks a bit like Weiss. He than saw  Ruby and Weiss.

Arion: Hey Rubes. What's going on?

Weiss: Ruby's crazy uncle started a fight with my sister.

Arion: Wait, UNCLE?!

Ruby: Yeah, go for it uncle Qrow!

Just when Winter came forward with the speed glyph to Qrow for an attack, he turned his weapon back on his back.

Ironwood: Schnee.