Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)

Jaune: Weiss!!!

Cinder was shown smirking. Jaune quickly got up and ran past Cinder. Oscar watched Jaune approach and picked up the unconscious Weiss Schnee from his position. He then looked over to the unconscious Ruby. Angered, he smacked Professor Lionheart with his cane, caused him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remained unfazed as Lionheart fell to the ground. Oscar quickly ran over to Ruby, with Nora joining him. Arion watched this scene in shock, but then got angered and looked angrily at Cinder.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Hazel picked up Lionheart by his collar, lifted him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. (Hazel's eyes widen when he says this) He's already reincarnated!

Hazel dropped Lionheart and looked over to Oscar, who was still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then noticed Ozpin's cane being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turned infuriated. Ruby stired for a bit.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPIN!!!!

Oscar looked up.

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

Hazel ripped his coat off, and then grabed a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!

He stabbed the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turned yellow and popped out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glowed yellow, and he let out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backed away, holded his cane up cautiously. Hazel leaped forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow got him out of the way in time. Qrow transformed Harbinger into its scythe form while Arion came up furious and shot firebeams at Hazel who dodged while Cinder watched. Raven and Vernal walked to her sides.

Cinder: *angry* Ozpin is here?!

Raven: Is that a problem?

Cinder: I'm not sure, but right now we got the upper hand. Let's not waste it. Leo! Open the path to the vault!

Lionheart got back up and approached the statue in the room. He took out his pocket watch and placed it in a small niche on the statue. The hands on the watch gradually spinned faster and the statue lowered. Yang watched the situation in front of them. She looked to Jaune and Ren as they tended to Weiss and then looks over to Nora who was still trying to wake Ruby up. Nora looked to the couple.

Nora: Stop them! We've got your team covered!

Yang lingered a bit before heeding Nora's advice, but she got kicked to the ground by Mercury. He was then joined by Emerald.

Emerald: You wanna get to them? You're going to have to get through all of us.

Emerald used her Semblance to create multiple copies of Mercury, which surrounded Yang and Arion. Meanwhile Jaune and Ren were looking after Weiss' condition and founded out it was not good for her.

Meanwhile, Vernal stepped onto the platform leading down to the vault.

Cinder: *to Lionheart* Make sure they leave Ruby and Arion alive. This won't take long.