Chapter 1

Tomorrow is biggest day of avneil as they both are going to start their college . Both were very exciting to meet their friends.

There is room where it's full decorated of pictures and cleaned. Someone came to woke up the girl who was sleeping there.

Voice: bachha  wake up. Daddy is waiting for you.
She was still in Sleep.

Neela ma : Avni wake up, see everyone is waiting for you.
Then someone from back come and says

Ashish : it's looks like princess doesn't want see her daddy.
Hearing Ashish voice  Avni woke up and gives smile to her parent to mood them up.

Neela ma : see ashish she only wakes up when you come here. She doesn't care about me.
She get bit annoyed by Avni

Avni hugs neela

Avni : maa, you know how I love you and also love making you annoyed of me.

Neela ma : Avni beta I know. Come now get ready and let's what your Dadi and your stupid brother is up to.

Avni : maa, don't call him stupid.

Neela: ok baba let's go.

They leave from avni room while Avni goes get ready and head to down where everyone is waiting for her.

While in Khanna house.
Everyone was on table and waiting for someone to come.

Babe :swetha where is tillu.

Swetha : babe he must be sleeping. I will go and see him.

Babe : what he is still sleeping. Ok go and wake him up.

Swetha goes to Neil rooms and see him still Sleeping. She goes near him and creases his hair and tries to wake him up.

Swetha : tillu wake up. Look babe is waiting for you.

As Neil hears babe name he quickly get up and runs to washroom and comes back in 20 minute while swetha was went down and told others he is coming. After few minutes he comes down and see babe. He goes there hugs and takes blessing of her.

Babe: bless you. Tillu why don't you wake up early.

Neil : [holding his ear] sorry babe. I forgot to put alarm on.

Babe : it's okay tillu. Come have breakfast.

Everyone had breakfast and went to their own work but Neil, babe , swetha stayed home so they went to their room.

Metha house:
Avni was getting ready to meet her friend mithal as she coming back from holidays so they made plan to meet up.

After getting Ready she goes down.

Dadi : Avni where are you going at this time.

Avni : Dadi mithal is coming back so I am going to meet her.

Dadi : ok but come back early

Avni : ok Dadi

She leaves from there.

Ok this first chapter of this story. Hope you like it. Do share you opioids on this.