Chapter 24

Neil was in his room and doing something on his phone when he heard someone opening the door.. he lifts his gaze up and saw avni there.. he kept his phone side and smiled seeing her..

Neil : hey..

Avni smilingly walks to Neil ..

Avni : aunty is calling you down..

Neil : oh okay.. why you bothering coming here. You could have told neha...

Avni : Neha is doing something.. so I came to call you..

Neil : okay.. I'll fresh to then come.

Avni nods while Neil went to washroom to fresh up while avni roamed her eyes around his name.. she saw his room was clean and tidy unlike her bother rooms.. she saw Neil's friends picture on the wall.. there was many pictures of khanna family... such as Prakash Neil.. Bebe Neil.. neha and Neil childhood picture and Neil and swetha... then at left side walk there was big family photo captured..

Avni smiles seeing the picture when she heard shut sound.. she turns back and saw Neil coming while wiping his face with towel...

She passed him smile..

Neil kept towel on couch and looks at her..

Neil : you didn't go..

Avni : I was waiting for you..

Neil nods and took his phone from bed and walks to her side..

Neil : let's go..

She nods and both left the room.. as they came down they saw aman neha and Bebe in hall while swetha was in kitchen which they both thought..

Both moves to them and sat down..

Neil : bebe...

He called her to gain others attention..

Bebe : yes tillu...

Neil's eyes went wide hearing tillu from Bebe mouth that too front of Avni and aman... Neil showed her eyes but Bebe didn't understand what he was trying to say..

Bebe : tillu what happened?

While neha was trying to control her laugh.. she was sitting beside aman who elbowed her.. he then whisper to her...

Aman : who is tillu?

Neha : Neil Bhai..

Aman looks at neha for really who nodded her head.. aman smiled and looks at Neil who was looking there and there...

Neil : Bebe stop it naa... acha listen I have to you all something..

Neha : What is it?

Neil : where is dad?

Bebe : still in office. He would be home anytime..

Neil nods..

Neil : actually next week we have a field trip from collage side..

Neha : that's not good news for me..

Neil : really madam..

Neha : yeah..

Neil rolled his eye at her drama.. Bebe looks at Neil for further information..

Bebe : is avni coming with you?

Neil : yeah.. she is in my class..

Avni : don't worry Bebe I'll inform maa..

Bebe nods.. soon they got engaged with their talks.