Chapter 21

Everyone was sitting in canteen after having two lesson. They were having 2o minutes break. All were talking and sipping their coffee or munching snacks... but one person was continuously looking at Neil who was unaware this..

Juhi : Neil..

Neil : yes Juhi..

Juhi : what do you think we should do? I mean after week we are going to have a week holiday.. have you planned something like others time?

Neil : no I haven't planned anything yet... where you guys wanna go?

Riya : guys why we planing now? Let's plan on upcoming Saturday..

Ali : yeah that's good..

Avni's Friends stayed quiet...

Vidyut : so on Saturday at my house.. from there we Will plan what to do.. and Neil neha is coming with us too..

Neil : who am I to say no? She will come.. and avni are coming too..

Avni snapped her head hearing Neil.. even Avni's friends looks at Neil.. but one person was really happy hearing this...

Avni : me...

Neil : no your ghost... obviously you avni.. I know what is going in your tiny Brian.. I never knew you didn't accepted us as your friends.. I am disappointed with you... How could you think we won't include you..

Avni: Neil I wasn't thinking like that.. don't take me wrong please..

Neil : really then why aren't you saying anything?

Avni : woh.... woh...

Neil : forget it.. you coming with us that's final.. so is yours friends..

Mithali: don't worry Neil we will definitely come.. right avni...

She said looking at Neil while he faked smirks at her..

Avni : okay.. if you want this then we will come..

Neil : good to hear..

He then saw time on his watch and it was time for next class..

Neil : guys we got next lesson in few minutes.. let's get going before we get late mark..

Everyone nods their head and stood up to leave.. before leaving they disposed their rubbish in bin and walks to their class room..

They was sitting in maths room which means Neil was sitting beside Juhi and avni alone because mithali decided to ditch avni... mithali making excuse sat near Neil's desk.. avni didn't had any problem with that...

As they got seated class teacher entered with boy coming behind her.. the boy was quite handsome which made all girls in classroom drool over him expect one who wasn't interested in all these..

The teacher coming to her seat and cleared her throat.. hearing her everyone looks at her and smiled looking at her..

Neil : hey ma'am..

Teacher : hey Neil.. students before starting today class I have someone to introduce to you all.. this is sidharth.. from today he will be studying with you all.. please make him feel comfortable to this class and be friends with him.. sidharth please take seat beside avni..

Sidharth hearing Avni's name looks at her who snapped her head up hearing her name.. sidharth passed smile avni who smiled back..

Sidharth: thank you ma'am..

He walks to avni and sat beside her.. seeing them together one person didn't like all this.. who is else could it be none than Neil himself..

Sidharth smiled looking at Avni and forward his hand for handshake.. avni smiled and shoo her hand with his..