Chapter 53

Next morning Neil woke up and got ready to meet commissioner sir. Neil wore his watch when his phone starts ringing.

Neil moves to his bed fixing the watch on his wrist. He picks the phone and saw caller id.

Neil : hello sir.. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Yeah. Bye.

Neil ending the call shoved his phone in his pocket. Neil taking some files which he was asked he left to his room..

( Neil's outfit) He descending down the stairs saw neha Bebe in the hall

( Neil's outfit)
He descending down the stairs saw neha Bebe in the hall.

Neil : good morning neha Bebe.

Bebe : good morning tillu.

Neha : good morning Bhai.

Neil: Bebe can you inform mom to make my breakfast.. I'm going out.

Bebe : tillu where are you going at this time? You don't have any work right.

Neil : Bebe remember last night I told you about meeting commissioner sir.

Bebe nodded her head as she recalled when Neil told meeting commissioner sir at Metha mansion.

Bebe : oh yes.. I remembered but tillu before leaving have you it breakfast. You can't go out on empty stomach.

Neil : Bebe can't stay any longer.. I'm getting late...

Bebe : tillu..

Neil : please bebe..I'm getting late..

Neil's phone rang again altering him. Neil took his phone out and saw the caller id. Neil looks at Bebe.

Neil : Bebe I'm sorry but I have to leave..

Neil left the mansion before Bebe could stop Neil.

Neil sat in the car and drove away.

In Metha mansion.

The sun rays peeped into Avni's room.. avni stirred in sleep and slowly opens her eyes.. she adjusting the room brightness and picking her phone up saw the time.

Keeping her phone back on the side table sat up and tied her hair in bun.. she slips in her feet into comfortable slippers.. she stood up and moves to closet..

She took her clothes and walks to washroom to complete her morning routine.

Half an hour avni steps out of washroom with towel wrapped around her wet hair.. she walks to dressing table and taking the hair dyer starts drying her wet hair.

She kept the dyer aside and taking brush she combed her hair..

Avni took another 20 minutes to get ready.. avni took her handbag and laptop bag and walks to bed side to pick her phone up..

She took her phone and shoved into her hand bag..

She then confirming herself that she got everything for the day walks out of the room.