Chapter 29

Avni was laying down on bed and using her phone when she heard aman yelling her name.. avni kept her phone side and sat on bed.. she saw aman walking to her room.

Avni : Aman why you yelling my name?

Aman : sorry Di.. maa is calling you down!

Avni : okay. You go ahead I'm coming down..

Aman nods and left while avni moves to washroom and washed her face and hands.. she wiped with towel and hurray ran down the stairs and went straight to kitchen and saw Neela washing dirty plates..

Avni : maa you called me..

Neela busy cleaning plates spoke.

Neela : yes bacha.. could you turn off the gas and take vegetables out..

Avni nodding her head moves to gas and turned it off.. she then took Vegetables out and starts chopping them in thin and fine pieces... Neela  washing the dishes comes to Avni and took all veggie and washed them..

After hour they finished cooking and starts cooking desserts when Neela phone rang..

Avni : maa pick it up.. I'll make it..

Neela nods and leaves taking her phone while avni continued cooking...

Soon Neela joined Avni back in kitchen and saw avni cleaning the mess which was made.. Neela keeping her phone side and helped avni..

Neela : bacha change your clothes.. they would be coming in hour.

Avni nods and went to her room while Neela checked every dish for last time and walked out of kitchen to see Ashish entering inside the house.. she moves to him and took bag and his blazer from him..

Neela then keeping his stuff went to kitchen and brought water for Ashish and gave it to him.. Ashish thanked her and gulped the water.. he kept the glass down and looks at Neela who settled beside him.

Ashish : where is princess maa and aman?

Neela : maa is in her room. Avni is getting ready and aman must be in his room doing something..

Ashish nods and opens his shirt button and got up.

Ashish : I'll fresh up before they come..

Neela nods and followed Ashish to their room...

Metha family was sitting in hall and talking randomly when door bell rang making them aware of khanna family arrival.. Neela excused herself and went to door the door for them..

Neela opening the door welcomed khanna family.. she hugged swetha and took blessing from Bebe.. she then hugged neha but didn't see Neil coming to which she looks at swetha for answer..

Neela : Neil.. he didn't come?

Before swetha could answer they heard Neil khanna voice itself..

Neil : how could I come and meet you aunty?

He said coming forward to Neela and smiled at her.. Neela hugged him and smiled.. she then asked everyone to come..

Khanna family moves to hall and saw the rest.. they exchanged hugs and hello and settled..

While Neil passes smile to avni who smirked back to him.. Neela and avni moves to kitchen to grab water and drinks for them. Soon Neela comes out and passed everyone drink and water..

Neela then sat next to Ashish and took glass for herself too and starts sipping while having conversation with everyone..

Youngster got bored hearing elders conversation and looks at each other making faces.. at one moment avni calls Neela name gaining elders attention..