Chapter 44

Next morning everyone was gathered in breakfast room and was relishing their breakfast when teacher got everyone's attention.

Teacher then explained today's plan. Listening to the plan everyone was excited and soon continued with their breakfast.

20 minutes later everyone was done with breakfast and was waiting outside of hotel dot the coach to come.

Neil was talking to boys when he heard  girls giggle. He turns back and saw avni giggling on something along with Riya and juhi. Behind  three of them was suhneria, tara and sitara. Neil smiles seeing her giggle and turns back yo boys..

Neil : guys looks like girls in mood to have fun.

Ali : obviously they would be ready to have fun as we all going to beach. Don't you know how much girls from our groups love beach.

Neil nodded his head agreeing to Ali and turns back as he felt hand on his shoulder. He smiled seeing avni and girls standing behind him.

Neil : hey!

Avni : hi, what are you all talking about?

Ali : we are not talking about anything.. I was telling how much you all like going to beach.

Girls made oh face and looks at the boys.

Juhi : boys have you packed extra clothes with you all?

Vidyut : yes we have . Neil has it in his backpack. What about you guys?

Riya : we are carrying ourselves in our bags.

Boys nodded their head and looks at teacher as the teacher called them.

All of them moves near to teacher and looks at her.

Teacher : everyone settle in coach and select your seat. We are going to leave in half in hour.

All nodded their head and got inside the coach. The sitting pair was like this tara-sitara, Riya- Juhi, vidyut - Ali, avni - Neil and suhneria with someone else...

Neil was sitting beside window side and next to him was Avni. Everyone's else was already sitting on their seats and was waiting for coach to move.

Neil looks at avni who was plugging earphones into her phone. He lightly tapped Avni's shoulder. Avni stops and looks at him..

Avni : what happened?

Neil : wanna continue finishing the series we was watching?

Avni : can we?

Neil nodded his head making her smile.

Avni : sure I would love to watch it.

Neil : I knew it you wanted to finish it off.  Let's watch it on my phone.

Avni : okay!

Avni unplugged earphones from her phone and kept her phone inside bag while Neil took his phone out and plugged his earphones. He took one earphone and passed other to avni.