Chapter 40

Next morning Neil was sitting in Metha house and was waiting for avni to come down who was getting ready for college.

He was using his phone when he heard his name being called out.. he looks up and saw avni coming down the stairs with smile on her face.. he then shifts his gaze from her face to her body and saw what she was wearing.. she was simply wearing black jeans with red  crop tops.. her hair was tied in high ponytail making her look like teenager school girl... Neil was completely lost in her cute teenage look..

he stared her without blinking his eyes. He didn't even realised someone watching him too.. his tranche broke as he heard yell.. he shook his head and saw avni standing front of him and looking at home with smirk on her lips.

Neil licks his lips and stood up and looked away avoiding Avni's gaze on him.

Avni : hey Neil! What were you looking at ?

Neil : arrrr... nowhere.. shall we leave as we are getting late for college.

Avni : late? How? There is still hour left before our class. Neil I'm thinking you're not fine. Are you okay.

Neil: yes I'm okay Avni! Sorry my mind was on something else.

Avni : hmm! Come let's have breakfast.. maa made yummy food..

Neil : but I had my breakfast at home.

Avni : oh! But it's okay you can give me company sitting beside me..

Neil : okay! I don't mind giving you company.

Avni : cool!

She giving him smile moves to  dinning table followed by Neil.. Neil pulled chair next to avni and sat down. He took his phone out and got while avni gave him annoying look..

Avni : Neil.. I said give me company not to dig your eyes inside your phone. How can I get company when you're busy in your phone? At  least talk to me..

Neil snapped his head and looks at her giving him annoying look.. Neil gulps  down and passed her nervous smile to her.. he immediately kept his phone on table and said.

Neil : sorry..

Avni : not accepted..

Neil : why? What do I have to do then?

Avni : nothing much just talk talk to me.

Neil nodded his head and starts talking to over some topics . As both of them were talking Neela comes out with Avni's plate and gave it to her.. avni thanked her and starts eating.

In between she gave few bites to Neil who obedient ate it and smiled seeing her care...

Avni finished eating and stood up and went to kitchen to wash her hands.. even Neil stood up and made his way to hall and saw dayavnti, Ashish and aman sitting in hall..

Neil : good morning Dadi..uncle.. aman!

Ashish : good morning Neil!

Even dayavnti and aman wished him good morning.

Dayavnti : Neil take seat. Avni would be coming.

Neil : Dadi avni is in kitchen. I'm fine like this.

Few minutes later avni came out and saw them. She smiled at them and wished them good morning. She hugged Ashish and picks her backpack..

Avni : bye everyone!

AvNeil bidding bye to them left to college.

in college.

AvNeil's walked inside the college with smile and was talking to each other when they noticed something on notice board.. they stopped and looks at each other before moving towards the board..