Chapter 23

Next morning AvNeil was ready to leave for college.. both bidding bye to khanna family and came out of khanna house. Both settled in car and Neil starts driving to college..

In the car. Neil turns the music on and looks at avni who was engrossed in her phone.. some hair strands was falling over Avni's face which made Neil smile lightly...

Neil saw avni tucking her hair strands behind her ears...

Neil : avni...

Avni : yes Neil..

She looks at him and smiled..

Neil : why don't you tie your hair up? I mean it disturbing you..

Avni : thank you Neil but in rush I forgot to bring rubber band.

Neil : that's not problem.. open the dashboard.. there would be few extra rubber band..

Avni : you keep rubber hand in your car?

Neil : yes.. neha keeps her most things in my car..

Avni nods and opens dashboard to see full.. she laughed seeing most of the things like it was hairbrush, rubber hand, cream and few make up products..

Avni : she is really crazy.. who keeps all this in car..

Neil: I know. Neha is like that.

Avni got rubber band out and saw one chocolate under dashboard. She looks at Neil who was focused on driving.. she called him..

Avni : Neil..

Neil look at her and turns his gaze on road immediately..

Neil : yes..

Avni : if you don't mind can I take this chocolate.. please..

Neil : why you asking me? Have it..

Avni : thank you..

Neil smiled and avni first tied her hair in pony then opens chocolate wrapper and starts eating...

Soon they reached college. Neil park his car and look at avni who was still licking her fingers.. he smiled at her as she was behaving like baby..

Neil : avni we have reached..

Avni looks at him..

Avni : yeah..

Both got down and starts walking towards college when they heard voice from behind. Both turns around and saw sid...Neil starts making face seeing sid while avni was happy seeing him..

Sid walks to them and smiled see Avni..

Sid : hey avni!

Avni : hey sid..

Both smiled at each other but Neil didn't like this between them..

Neil : avni shall we leave. Our friends must be waiting..

Avni : yeah..

Sid : hey Neil..

Neil : excuse me..

Sid : I said hey.. not excuse me..

Avni giggles hearing Sid while Neil glared her. Avni stops giggling..

Neil : do I know you?

Avni : Neil..

Neil : avni please.. don't speak in between... and you mister why you think I let you join with us?

Sid : hey don't get hype.. I'm just asking you to be friends. If you wish not be then it's okay.. avni is only friend so..

Avni decided to jump between them..

Avni : hey sid you can joins... Neil starts go..

Before Neil could say anything avni held his arm and dragged him inside the collage.. sid followed them.

Trio went canteen and saw Avni's friends sitting on different table while Neil's friends ok different... AvNeil looks at each other and understood.. Neil somewhere felt guilty because of him they are sitting separately...

Neil was going to Avni's friends table but stopped as he felt someone holding his hand. He turns back and saw avni holding his wrist..

Neil : avni...

Avni : don't Neil.. I'll handle them..

Neil : but it's my mistake.. I should apologise to them.

Avni : Neil let me handle it.. you sit with your friends...

Neil was going to say word but avni made him go to his friends... avni turns and saw sid behind her..

Avni : you can join us..

She walks to her friends.

All were sitting in class and waiting for teacher to come.. soon teacher comes and starts taking lesson..

Teacher: student may I have your attention..

Everyone stopped talking or working and looks at their teacher..

Teacher : as you all this month is ending so college has decided to have field trip... I'll hand out the letters.. tomorrow morning you all hand it me after getting sign fro your parents... your field trip is next week..

Everyone got excited hearing a trip.. all starts talking while two soul looked sad as they won't be together...

College got ended as they had half day.. all were sitting in canteen separately..

At Avni's table..

Avni : guys can I ask you all something?

Suhneria: avni off course you all can..

Avni : why you sitting here? I mean why not with Neil's friends..

Tara : avni you forget Neil doesn't considers us his friends.. then why to force someone to be our friends..

Avni : Tara he didn't mean that... don't feel bad about his words... please guys patch up with them.. either we are happy or they are..

Sitara: does Neil wast us to be there.. with him and his friends..

Avni : off course he does... he honestly didn't mean that all.. he was worried about something... he isn't that bad..

Mithali: we know that Avni.. I have been trying yo explain them but they ignored me..

While other three girls looks at mithali like when did she try explain them..

suhneria: mithali when did you?

Mithali: it doesn't mater when.. but I telling you all not fight.. Neil is very nice.. why would he say like that.. right avni..

Avni nods her head.. avni looks her friends who gave smiled and stood up..

I'm back again.. very early..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Excited for their Trip?

This story will be updated following these days..

Monday..

Wednesday..

Friday..

And

Lastly

Sunday..

Vote and comment..