Chapter 54

They got settled in the car and Neil starts the car while glancing at Avni who was aware of his gaze.. his gaze was making her nervous.

Neil : why did you landed in police station? Do you even realise what trouble you brought for yourself? Since when did you become so speed driver? I have always know you never drove car over the speed limit.... then what made you do today avni.. Avni by any chance if I wasn't there then do you realise what could have happened with me..

Avni : sorry..

She mumbled under her heart but Neil heard it clearly.

Neil : sorry is not accepted Avni.. I really didn't expect this from you.. you could have met with accident... thanks to god you're safe and didn't meet with accident.. next time no harsh driving no matter what happens... okay..

Avni bobbed her head lightly.. Neil then focused on driving.

Neil : where do you want me to drop you? Home or office?

Avni: beach..

Neil : beach? This time!

He was confused by her answer..

Avni : yes beach... I want to be alone for sometimes... please drop me to beach..

Neil found some serious in her voice. He didn't ask any further questions but took left towards beach..

He stopped near beach and looks at avni.

Neil : should I company you?

Avni : I won't mind..

Neil : okay.. then you go ahead.. I'll come once park the car..

Neil was driving Avni's car which was brought to police station by one of the constable.. Neil's car was sent to home..

Avni nodding her head moves to beach.. whereas Neil parking the car calls swetha to inform he won't be able to make it for lunch...

Neil ending the call comes out the car and took his shoes off.. he kept it back in the car.. he then rolled his jeans up till his knees..

He then holding his phone in his left hand walks to beach.. he saw avni sitting near the water and dipping her legs into water.. he moves to her and calls her name out.

Neil: avni... may I sit beside you?

Avni turning her face side away looks at him then nodded her head.. Neil sat down and looks at her who looked lost and staring the sea wave...

Neil : avni is there something bothering you? I mean you look lost... and you landed in police station that's usually of you... you can share it me... I won't judge you.. you can share it if sharing helps you..

Avni : what's the point sharing Neil? How can I share something to person who I'm confuse about? How can I Neil?

Neil was totally confused by words but knew something relating him was bothering her.

Neil : I don't get what you mean avni.

Avni: you won't get it Neil... please give me some alone time.. don't ask me anything... I want you observe the silence..