Chapter 18

Next morning Neil woke up first and saw aman still sleeping.. he smiled and covered him with duvet.. he left to to washroom....

Once he left aman too stirred in sleep.. he opened his eye and saw other side empty.. he heard shower sound and understood Neil was in washroom.. aman got up bed and made the bed up...

He sat on couch and waited for Neil to come back..

He was staring the ceiling when washroom door opened... aman looked at washroom door and saw Neil coming while ruffling his hair.. aman smiled and stood up..

Aman : good morning Neil Bhai...

Neil looked at him...

Neil : good morning aman.. please don't call me Bhai.. Neil is fine..

Aman : don't you like me calling me Bhai?

Neil : it's not like that.. okay you can...

Aman smiled..

Neil : why you woke up that early?

Aman : I normally sleep late but since at new place I woke up early.. it will be habitual soon..

Neil nods..

Neil : fresh up then we will go down together..

Aman nods and left for washroom Neil moved his closet and took his outfit out.. walking to bed he starts wearing his clothes while smiling and thinking about something...

Neil was ready and setting his hair front of mirror when he heard washroom door clicking... he looked towards washroom and saw aman coming.. both passed smile to each other..

Aman : Bhai you go down.. I'll join you after having shower!

Neil : sure..

Neil taking his phone and wearing his watch left to downstairs when Aman opened his bag and took his clothes out and went back to washroom..

Neil came down and saw his parents with Bebe sitting in hall.. he went to them and smiled while sitting beside Bebe..

Neil : good morning everyone!

Others : good morning Neil..

Prakash : when are going to meet dd?

Neil : before going to college I'm going to meet him.. and also give medicine to aunty...

Swetha : did you wake aman up?

Neil : he is getting ready.. what about neha and Avni?

Swetha : they must be still sleeping.. both slept late last night..

Neil : this girl never listen to me.. I'll wake them up..

Swetha nods while Neil climbed the stairs to neha room.. Neil opened neha room and saw neha sleeping but didn't find avni there...

He thought she is in washroom as washroom door was closed... Neil sighed and walked to bed.. he settled on bed and starts calling neha name while kissing her forehead..

Neil :neha... wake up...

Neha was still sleepy...

Neha : Bhai let me sleep.....

Neil : wake up... neha... come...

Neha again slept turning herself.. Neil chuckled at her when he heard another chuckle... he looks up and saw avni chuckling...

Neil : good morning avni!

Avni : good morning Neil!

Avni walked to him and looked at neha..