Chapter 36

At Metha house everyone was surrounded bed in Neela room who was getting checked by doctor. Dayavanti was sitting beside Neela and holding her hand..

Doctor moves side and looks at everyone..

Doctor: she fainted due to shock.. she will be fine anytime. Don't give her stress..

Ashish : thank you Doctor, come  I'll drop you out!

Doctor nodded his head and went out of the room followed by Ashish.. as Ashish left other looks at each other then Neela..

Neil : a... dad we should let Neela aunty rest..

All men's looks at Neil nodding their heads. All men's went out while ladies stayed in Neela room..

Now all men's was sitting in hall and thinking what to do when they heard door bell rang...

Neil got up and went to open the door and saw officer..

Neil : come in!

All of them saw officer coming with his men's..

Neil: any information?

Officer : no Neil... Neil are you ready for the plan..

Neil : yes officer.. I'm ready officer but is this way right way... what if really backfire on us.. then?

Officer : relax Neil.. nothings will happen..

Ashish: officer when we should starts the plan?

Officer : in hour.. till we can move to her house and see if she is back or still out.. and yes only few of you can come with me..

Prakash: officer you don't worry about that.. we will follow you in our cars.. if that's okay to you..

Office : okay... but you all have to be aware of not getting caught by them as we don't know how many of them would be with Avni..

Ashish : officer I and Neil will come with you while other will follow us..

Officer : yes.. should we leave now..

All nodded their head and stood up to leave but stopped as Neil said something. All of them looks at Neil..

Neil: aman Ali you both stay here.. in case avni comes back and take care of Neela aunty and others too..

Ali and aman nodded their head..

Ali : good luck guys.. bring our avni back..

Neil smiles and follows others..

While other side

Mithali and other person was waiting for avni to get her conscious back.. mithali looks at the person..

Mithali: even in unconscious state she is testing my patient... wait let me pour water on her face..

Before the person could hold mithali hand mithali sprint from there and went to washroom.. she filled bucket of water and comes to bed and poured it over Avni's face making avni jerk..

Avni's eyes went wide seeing herself drenched with water.. she looks at herself and saw being tied with rope to headboard.. she then looks at Mithali as she heard mithali laugh.. avni got another shock seeing mithali....

Mithali : hey bestie.. did you had good sleep.. don't worry after this you will always be sleeping...

Avni's was staring mithali like alien.. avni was still registering her mind about mithali when she heard another voice... she looks to find the source of voice and got shocked again seeing the person front of her.. she was getting shock only that's what she thought to herself..

The person walks to bed with smirk seeing Avni's shock face...

Person : hey avni! Are you shocked seeing me? Well that's not my fault.. no one could never think that  I'll would kidnap you but in reality I did..

Avni composed herself and whispered...

Avni : sid...

Sid : yes sid.. who thought sid would kidnaped  you.. you know avni when I saw you first time in class I fell with you but you never dam about me.. I had to take a step to your friend... that day you never knowledge me... that really pissed me off... everyone was staring me as I entered inside in the class but you didn't... you didn't think me being so handsome and got guy in the college .. that day I made my mind up to trap you in my love but your friend Neil khanna kept coming between us.. I initially starts hating him.. few days later I found mithali loves Neil and trust me I knew what to do... I had to be friend with mithali and kidnapped you...I wanted you and Mithali wanted Neil.. see how perfect plan made by me..

Avni made disgust look seeing both of them smirking..

Mithali: sid.. i should leave... at tomorrow morning I'll be back and then we will see what to do next..

Sid : okay.. see you soon partner.. and yes don't contract me till I don't call you..

Mithali nodded her head and looks at avni...

Mithali: bye bestie...

Mithali left with sid who went to drop mithali till door.

Avni on bed thought how to inform her parents and Neil about her kidnapping... she didn't knew her bag was.

A short update!

Enjoy the short update!

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Vote and comment!

I'll try update soon as possible.