Chapter 19

Neil after visiting dd came straight to college.. he parked his car and move inside the college. He took his phone and messaged avni asking her about their whereabouts.. he immediately got reply from her..

Neil kept his phone back in his pocket and moved to his class.. as he entered in the class he only saw his friends there. He got confused but made his way to them..

Neil : hello guys..

He said garbing their attention... while everyone turned hearing Neil and looks at him.. Neil made to to empty seat which was next to avni.. he smiled at her then sat down..

Neil : hey guys... why you looking at me like you never seen me? Come guys I'm not that late... by the why no class.. where is everyone else?

Avni : actually Neil our class teacher took half day so no class today..

Neil : oh but why you all sitting here? I mean you could be in canteen too..

Juhi : we didn't feel going to canteen so stayed here... but Neil why you came late?

Neil looks at avni..

Neil : didn't avni tell you guys..

Riya : she did but we want to hear from your mouth..

Neil : I went to meet one of my friend.. he met with accident so I want to visit him..

Riya : new friend?

Neil : very old friend... he will soon be joining us...

Vidyut : wow man.. one more person in our gang.. I'm excited to see him..

Neil smiled at him...

Riya : that's good to hear Neil.. how is he now?

Neil : he is fine now..

Neil noticed Juhi was silent.. he frowned seeing her like that..

Neil : Juhi...

Juhi : hmm!

Neil : where are you lost?

Juhi : nowhere... guys I'll be back...

Juhi left before anyone could question her but her sudden leave made Neil suspicious... Neil looks at vidyut and through his eye asked what happened with Juhi.. but vidyut said I don't know...

Neil was thinking about Juhi when he felt someone's hand on his... he looks at hand then followed whose hand... he saw mithali sitting opposite him and hers hand on his... he jerked her hand and looked away...

Neil got up and said looking at mithali ..

Neil : guys... I will be back...

He left not glaring at mithali .. as he left mithali too stood up and tried escaping but stopped hearing Avni's voice.... mithali turns and looks at avni..

Mithali : yes avni!

Avni : where you going?

Mithali : woh.... I'm going to washroom...

Avni : okay.. go..

Mithali left the classroom not before thanking god as avni didn't questioned much..

Mithali came out and saw Neil hugging Juhi... she didn't the way Neil was hugging Juhi... she stared him and tried listening to their conversations..

While Neil side as he left the classroom he saw Juhi talking on phone.. he stood behind her back heard her talks... as she finished she turns and gets shocked seeing Neil there...

She looks down while Neil move close to her and lifts her chin up.... he saw tears in her eyes... his hand reached to wipe those tears off...

Neil cupped her face...

Neil : what happened Juhi? You don't look fine.. did you fight with vidyut... hmm..

Juhi nods no..

Neil : then!

Juhi : I was missing mamma....

Neil knowing her about her mother he pulled her in hug while she hugged him tightly and sobbed making his shirt wet.... Neil rubbed her back and tried whispering good words to her...

He didn't noticed someone was watching him with anger.. Neil broke hug after moments and wiped her tears...

Neil : you miss your mamma then come to my house... mom is there for you.. tell uncle you coming with me.. even avni lives with us.. we will have fun..hmm..

Juhi : can I really come..,

Neil : do you even need to ask this... you're always welcome at khanna house.. I'll tell vidyut to come too..

Juhi : what about Ali and Riya then?

Neil : how can I forget your generous heart? Fine I'll tell them too but don't expect me to call Avni's friends..

Juhi : why not? Avni will be happy seeing them!

Neil : I know but I don't like mithali...

Juhi : she did something again..

Neil : don't even ask... she is too much man.. leave all this... let's go back in class.. they will be waiting for us..

Juhi nods.. both left back to class while someone smirked hearing them.. who else could it Been rather than mithali herself.. she smirked as she got opportunity to visit Neil's house..

She walked to back to class and saw everyone sitting..

She sat next to avni and smiled at her..

Mithali : guys shall we plan something after college...

Everyone looks at her..

Suhneria: plan like what?

Mithali : like going out or visiting one of houses...

Neil hearing this looks at Juhi who was already looking at him...

Tara: that's good idea but what will we do and whose house will we go.. I mean as Avni's parents isn't home so not hers then whose?

Sitara: Tara is right...

Mithali: how about Neil's house... avni lives there too.. it will be fun..

Neil : nooooo...

Everyone looks at him as he suddenly shouted...

Neil : I mean not my house... I'm going out with my parents out... sorry not today.. some another day....

Avni looks at him confusingly...

Mithali : can't you cancel your plan?

Neil : what do you mean mithali?

Mithali : Neil... I mean...

Neil cuts her off..

Neil : keep your suggestions to yourself..

Neil took his phone and got busy while mithali looks at him sadly as he ruined her plan..

Here is the update..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you like it?

Vote and comment!