Chapter 46

Neil was ready to surprise his baby sister. He was in kitchen giving final touch of his cake which he baked himself and obviously getting help by swetha and Bebe who was there too. Prakash was in hall keeping eye on the clock.

There was 10 minutes left when Prakash rushed into kitchen and shouted.

Prakash : Neil.. 10 minutes left.. is your surprise ready?

Neil : yes dad.. give two minutes..

Prakash nodding and pepped to see the cake but unfortunately he couldn't as Neil was standing front and doing something. He made face when Neil turns making Prakash gleam in excitement seeing the cake.

Neil : let's surprise neha.

All nodding their head moves to neha room. Swetha lightly pushed the door and saw neha sleeping snuggling herself into duvet. She smiles and turning back to others gestures then to come in.

All quietly enters inside the room and saw neha. They smiled and moving to bed Neil sat down on bed and  bending down to neha ears shouted' happy birthday' making neha sit up with jerk on bed.. she was startled and looks at Neil angrily.

She hits his chest making him and others chuckles. Neha stops hitting Neil as she heard others chuckle..

Neil : happy birthday neha..

Neha mental slapped her head not remembering tomorrow is her birthday.

Neha : my birthday.. wow.. cakes gifts... yeahhhh... my birthday..

She jumped on birthday while others was smiling at her childish behaviour.

Neil : neha I wished you happy birthday.. you didn't even say thank you to me ..

Neha : thank you Bhai.. but where is my cake?

Neil moving up to swetha took the cake and brought of front neha face who gave beautiful smile to Neil..

Neil : happy birthday neha... cut the cake..

He said giving the knife  to her..

( cake 😋😋)

( cake 😋😋)

Neha blows the candle first then closing her eyes makes wish before cutting the cake. Others sang happy birthday as neha cuts the cake. Neha took first piece and fed Neil who fed her back.

Neil : happy birthday my baby sister.

He kissed her forehead.

Neha then fed Bebe, swetha and Prakash. All then wishing neha 'happy birthday' once again went to sleep expect Neil who stayed back in the room.

Neha went to washroom to wash her hand while Neil kept the cake side and did some arrangement in balcony for neha.

Neha coming back from washroom calls Neil's who told her to come in balcony. Neha got teary eyes seeing the balcony arrangements by her Neil. A small sob escaped from her mouth which made Neil stop whatever he was doing and turns looking at neha who was shedding tears.