Chapter 51

In Metha mansion..

Avni ran to her room and slumped on the bed. She clutching the pillow cried her heart out.. avni kept crying when she heard someone footsteps.. she left the pillow and immediately rushed to washroom to avoid meeting anyone.

She stood front of mirror and turns the tap on.. she took clod water in her palm and splashed it over her face few times..

She held the sink tightly and looks her at her reflection in the mirror.

Avni : avni you won't be weak... you can't fall weak seeing him.. you can't fall weak.. you have to be strong..yes you have to be strong avni..

Avni staring her reflection in the mirror took water again and splashed it on her face.,

Avni look towel and wiped her face... she kept the towel back and composing herself went back to het room to see Neela worriedly walking backward and forward in the room..

Why wouldn't Neela or anyone would be worried the way avni ran to her room..

Avni : maa..

Avni called Neela out who stopped walking and turned back facing her.

Neela : princess why did you run like that? Why was you crying? You went to suhneria. Right then why did you return back hone in tears? Did something happen? Are you okay? Princess what happened? Won't you tell me?

Avni sighed and holding Neela hand took her to end.. she made Neela sit on the bed and got herself down on her knees front of Neela.

Avni : maa... he is back..

She kept simply.. she couldn't lie to Neela or make it as riddle. Neela eyes went widen hearing avni.

Neela : he came back... means... Neil is back.. why didn't you inform me? I could have baked something for him.. he came back after two years... my son is back... princess how is he? Is he okay? Did he get hurt?

Avni kept staring Neela who was busy concerning over Neil who just returned back from his training after two years later..

Avni : maa... why you don't you ask him rather he is fine or not? I don't care about him...

Neela : princess you shouldn't say that... he is your best friend..

Avni ( mind) best friend.. my foot.. he is not my best friend maa..

Avni : maa I don't know.. I don't care about him...maa I'm going office..

Neela : but princess you took day off.. right..

Avni : I know maa.. but I need something to distract me.. please don't try stopping me.

Neela : princess did something happen between you both before he left for his training... you never shared with us what happened that night...

Avni's eyes went wide open hearing Neela especially the mention of that night.. avni pulled her hand back from Neela's hold and stood up.

Avni ignoring Neela gaze on her moves to her cupboard. She taking her clothes went to washroom leaving Neela in confuse and suspicious.

Neela ( mind) what could have happened between them? Why is there bitterness in their relationship? How will I found my answer? The day Neil left for his training princess didn't talk to anyone...

Neela thought and was confuse thinking what could have happened two years back the day before Neil left for his training..

Neela thinking all these didn't realise when avnu came back out of the washroom.. Neela got back to earth hearing footsteps.. she looks up and saw avni ready in formal business attire..