Chapter 35

Neil was standing front of mithali house and rang the door bell.. he kept ringing till he heard mithali irritated voice.. as the door opened mithali was going to lash at the person but stopped seeing Neil and passed nervous smile to Neil..

Mithali: Neil..  come in!

Neil : i don't have time coming in your house.. I have some work with you..

Mithali: work with me! What work you have with me?

Neil : where is Avni?

Mithali : why would avni come to my house?

Neil : mithali don't act smart with me.. I know you kidnaped avni.. where the hell is Avni? What have you done with her?

Mithali : Neil you are not doing right accusing me.. I don't even know where is Avni.. why do you think I would kidnap avni? Why would I do that? She is my friend too..

Neil : friend Mithali.. really you still consider avni as your friend..

Mithali : I really don't why you think Avni is not my friend..

Neil : you really don't know mithali.. should I remind you.. you are the same person who is jealous of avni just because I and avni share good friendship.. you're jealous of avni because she is close to me and you don't like it.. I have told you many times I don't have any feelings for you but still you blamed avni... you think avni is reason why I don't love you.. you are blaming avni.. you think avni is coming between us when there is no you and me.. have I ever said you are my girlfriend.. no right.. then why you assumed everything yourself.. listen mithali.. get one thing in your head.. me and you can never one as couple.. not because I don't love you... because we are not meant to be together.. i don't fight with you right now because finding avni is more important for me than fighting with you... I'm leaving you but mind it.. if I get to know you are behind Avni's kidnapping then trust me I don't know what will happen to you...

Neil turns to leave while Mithali sighed immediately and closed them door as Neil left.. she leaned back to door and took phone out and called someone..

Mithali : hello... Neil got doubt on me... I have managed to sent him away but don't think it will stay for too long....

Caller : immediately come here.. she will get her conscious back too...

Mithali : okay.. I'm coming..bye!

She ended call and opens the door again and looked around too see anyone there but seeing anyone she sneaked out her own house and sat in car and drove away...

While this side Neil was driving back to Metha house when he realised something.. he took u-turn to mithali house..

He parks his car and immediately comes out.. he rang door bell but didn't get any response... he tried few horns but no answer.. he frowned thinking why isn't she opening the door when she is inside the house but did he knew mithali was behind Avni's kidnapping...

Neil : why the hell she isn't opening the door?

Neil took his phone out and called police and informs them about Avni missing.. he hang the call and walks about to his car and sat down..

He then recalled how mithali didn't said anything when he said he doesn't love her.. her behave made Neil re-think the way mithali was talking to Neil...

Neil realised everything angrily banged his hand on the steering wheel..

Neil : shit.. I won't leave this mithali.. you have crossed your limits now mithali..

Neil immediately starts driving to police station.. in mid way he called vidyut and informed him to come police station with Ashish and Ali...

Neil hang the call and called Prakash too and informed him too about Avni being missing..