Chapter 57

Neil disguising himself was all ready to enter inside the office when he heard someone calling him.. he turns back and saw one of girl at his age running towards him.

Girl : yuviraj why didn't you wait for me? Didn't I tell you wait for me yesterday?

Neil was confuse hearing her..

Neil ( yuviraj his name in disguise) : when did you tell me wait for you? And who are you? I don't even know you.

Girl : you don't know me. How could you not remember me? Did you forget we met yesterday while going home.

Neil recalled the conversation he had with her when he was in parking area..

Neil : devika... right..

Devika : yes devika... yuviraj you are single right?

Neil luckily hit saved from not answering the questions as his phone rang.. he excused himself and walks inside the office taking his phone out only to shocked seeing avni calling him.

Neil ( mind) why is avni calling me now? Didn't she had early meeting? Did she saw me with devika?

Neil picks the call.

Neil : hello.

Avni: where are you Neil?

Neil : I'm office. Didn't you had meeting?

Avni : it got cancelled but where exact in office you are?

Neil : walking to my desk area.

Avni : come into my cabin right now..

Neil : but... but... dam it..

Neil sighed and looks at Avni's cabin.. he keeping his phone back moves to Avni's cabin.. he knocks the door and got inside as he head her voice.

Neil : avni why did call me in your cabin? Do you have some work with me?

Avni :yes I do Neil Khanna?

Neil : what kind of work you have with me?

Avni : these files I need you to complete.. Complete means complete.. Neil khanna.. you shouldn't be roaming and flirting with girls in my office.. I want them to be complete on desk within before lunch.. don't bother wasting your time on those girls and get the work done..

Neil ( mind) I'm dead.. she definitely saw with her that's why she is punishing me with some much work.. ufff what should i with jealous avni?

Neil: avni I'll complete those files but you should be aware that I'm to expose the person not working..

Avni : you should thought of this when you're busy flirting with girls outside office. What you thought I won't see or find out what you're doing behind my back.

Neil gulps his saliva seeing avni giving him stern glare to him.

Neil immediately held her hands in his.

Neil : I was not flirting with her.. she came to me.. I wasn't flirting.. I promise avni.. I only love you.. you know that..

Avni : then what were you doing with her?

Neil: she was asking me..... if I was.........

He stopped before he could make any blunder for himself..

Avni : if you was.... what Neil? What did she ask you?

Neil : woh... woh... she is...

Avni : Neil khanna speak up or I'll strangle your throat..