Chapter 50

2 years later in khanna mansion.

There was lots of hustle going in the mansion. Every one in the family member was shouting and running around when someone said yelled loudly making everyone stop..

Person : keep quiet... everyone keep quiet..

Everyone looks at the person and stares him.

Person : no one.. I mean no one will shout or try to run around the mansion.. keep calm. Why are you shouting and running around the mansion. You guys are not cats or dogs who runs around the mansion.. keep silent and neha khanna I want you to say why the hell are you screaming?

Neha : Juhi Di we are not screaming but we are excited to see Neil Bhai back after two years.

Juhi : I know you guys are excited to meet Neil even we are.. and uncle and aunty we are going to pick Neil up.

Swetha : even we want to come Juhi beta..

Vidyut : aunty please we can't take you all there.. however Neil will only come to khanna mansion.

Ali : yes aunty vidyut is right.. we will leaving in hour to pick Neil up..

Neha : Ali Bhai can I at least come with you all?

Ali looks at neha then vidyut who nodded his head.

Ali : off course neha you can come with us.

Neha smiles and starts jumping around in excitement to see Neil after very long period of time.

Ali : guys I, vidyut and neha will go and pick Neil up!

All agreed to Ali and sat down in hall. Swetha brought snacks for them. Prakash bidding bye to them went office and Bebe went to complete her pooja which she left pending.

Only youngster was sitting hall.

Juhi : does avni know about that Neil is returning back?

Ali : no she doesn't... we won't tell her..

Neha : but why? She has right to know about Bhai.

Ali : she obviously does but Neil doesn't want her to know that he is coming back today.

Neha : why is that so? Why can't she know about Bhai returning?

Ali : don't ask me about this. Your requires can only be answered by Neil.

Neha made face listening to Ali but quiet as swetha came there. Swetha handed them snacks and left to kitchen..

Ali with vdiyut and neha went to pick Neil up.

In Metha mansion.

Avni sitting in balcony was staring at the sky when her phone rang. Her phone was beside her. She comes back to earth and picks her phone up to see suhneria calling her.

Avni : hello suhneria!

Suhneria: hey avni! Are you still home? Didn't you go office today?

Avni : yes I'm still at home! I wasn't feeling well so didn't go office. What made you call me?

Suhneria: I was thinking to catch up with you, sitara and Tara but since you're not fine we can make plan another day.

Avni : suhneria don't cancel because of me. You know I will join you later.. I think I need little change too.. just text me where you all meeting then I'll be there within few hours.

Suhneria: that's great.. I'll see you there then.

Avni : yeah sure! Bye!

Suhneria: bye avni!