Chapter 3

After college finish Avni and her friends came to mithal house to celebrate her coming back.
They all entered in and staring taking about first day.
[mithal didn't go collage today so she don't know what happened.]

Tara: mithal you know, we made new friends.

Mithal : that's Cool. And guys I will be coming tomorrow. I can't to meet them.

Avni : yeh. Ok guys we should leave now. It's late.

Mithal : ok guys. Give me hug before going.

They all share group hug and leaves from there.

Next morning Avni wakes see message from Tara.

Message.
Good morning Avni. Avni, I have messaged you to say that I and Sitra won't be coming because we have doctor appointment.

She replies saying ok. She checks time and get ready. And reaching down. She see everyone having breakfast.

Avni : wow breakfast without.

Aman: Di it's your fault of waking up late.

Avni : shut up. Maa I hungry please pass me juice and sandwich.

Neela passes and avni have it and leaves for collage.

While in Khanna house. Neil is still get ready. Then he get call from someone.

Neil : hello

Person: Neil Bhaiya it's Neha.

Neil : Neha. How are you and how is your study going.

Neha: bahi everything is all good but I have called to inform that I am coming Mumbai after three days.

Neil : wow! Finally you're coming back. You know I miss you much but you always love Delhi and don't know why you can't complete your study here.

Neha : sorry bahi but you know yah how much I love dehil. Even I miss you all but what can I do. Be happy I am coming back.

Neil : ok. I will talk to later. And yes I will tell everyone of you coming back.

Neha : bahi don't tell them yet. I want to give them Surprise.

Neil : ok my sister. Bye

Neha : bye. Take care

Neil goes down act like normal and had his breakfast and leaves for college.

Reaching college Neil was going to college but got collide with girl and was about fall but Neil held her.that girl got lost in his eyes but Neil looked away and made her stand. He was about go.

Girl : thank you

Neil : it's ok

Neil leaves.
Avni comes there and see mithal in her own world. She shakes mithal to bring back to reality.

Avni : mithal, mithal

The girl who collide with Neil was mithal.
She comes back to reality by hearing Avni scream.

Mitha : Avni ki bachi, why are you screaming.

Avni : I am calling since 5 minute but you are lost. Any way what are you thinking.

Mithal: nothing let go.

They both head to class. While going mithal was keeping thinking about Neil.

Mithal povs: who is that boy. Who ignored me but whatever is he is handsome. I need to do something to get his attention but I don't even know him.

While thinking she reached to class room and saw Neil there. She goes near him but he goes to his friend leaving her there.

Neil : hi guys.

All : hi Neil, how are you

Neil : all good and guys I need to tell you something.

Vidyut: ok

Neil : guess what I have surprise for you guys but you all have to wait for until three days.

Ali : wahtt surprise but why do we have to wait

Neil : Ali bro have patient.
Neil sees Avni and goes near.

Neil : hi Avni

Avni : hi Neil. Shall we go to our sit. Sir is about come.

They both head to their sit but mithal was hell confuse of Neil behaviour and how he went Avni.

The professor came and started the lesson.