Chapter 5

Today is new day of college .

At Khanna house
Neil was already wake. He was busy having shower. After having it he comes and his phone beeps. It's was messing from from group chat.

Juhi : Neil all the best whatever you are going to do. I will miss you your company 

Neil message back: thank you sugar. I will also miss you guys but it's urgent to go.

He turns his phone off and goes downstairs where everyone was waiting for him.

Prakesha: neil are you ready to come.

Neil : yea dad but dad what I am going to do there.

Prakesha: I know puttur but you don't worry it's won't much of your time.

Babe: you guys can continue this later. Now come have breakfast.

Everyone sits have their breakfast.

While in college everyone arrived except from Neil.

Professor taking register: Neil. Juhi do you know where Neil is?

Juhi : sir he had some work.

Pro: ok

Professor started lesson but avni was very dull and she always on her bench as Neil didn't come.

At canteen.

Juhi : this is not fair. I Wish Neil was here.

Ali : I miss him too but what is he doing.

They all continue taking.

Neil : dad this presentation is amazing. I am looking forward to work on but dad I have collage too. And you know that i will be joining after collage.

Prakesha: Neil I know everything. And they have problem . You can join whenever you want.

Soon they day got ended.

Next morning today Neil before going to college was going to airport to pick up Neha.

At airport.

Neil was standing for Neha to come then someone shouted his name. She comes near and hugs him very tight.

Neil : I missed you so much.

Neha : i missed you too bahi.

Neil : Neha let go. I have to college so I will drop you home.

Neha : bahi I will come near your college after collage we will catch with our crazy gang.

Neil : yeah why not come then.
They both goes to college .

Neha : bahi you go to collage while I will be doing some shopping for family.

Neil : ok. And I will see you after college .

Neil goes to inside and meet everyone. Mithal goes to Neil before everyone.

Mithal: hi Neil