Chapter 27

In neha room avni and neha was still sleeping when the alarm rang breaking neha sleep.. she immediately opens her eyes and turns off the alarm.. she turns other side and saw avni still sleeping...

She then sat on bed and took her phone to see the time.. as she saw the time she freaked out because avni is still sleeping and already it's 7..

At 9 avni had to leave with Neil to college as today AvNeil are going to their field trip..

Neha keeping her phone side starts waking avni up.. avni was still feeling sleepy..

Neha : avni di.. wake up..

After lots call avni finally let her sleep go and opens her eyes.. she looks at neha and gave smile..

Avni : good morning neha..

Neha : good morning Di... Di you will be late if you don't get up.. you have trip today..

As avni heard the word trip she sat on bed and looks at the clock.. she slapped her head ...

Avni : oh no.. i forgot...

Neha : it's okay.. Di you fresh up while i choose a dress for you..

Avni : but...

Neha : no but what.. go..

Neha pulled avni from bed and pushed her to washroom.. as avni closed the washroom door neha walks to her cupboard and looks for dress which will suit avni.. after thinking  a lot she picked one and smiled thinking how beautiful avni will look....

Neha keeps the dress on bed and moves to dressing table.. she picks matching watch of the dress and kept next to the dress..

Neha laid back on bed and closed her eyes..

Soon avni comes after having shower in bathrobe and saw neha laying down and dress on bed.. she smiled and took the dress and went to get ready...

Avni then brushed her hair and wore watch.. she kept her hair open and applied lip gloss..

Avni looked at herself in mirror and smiled seeing herself..

( Avni's outfit)

( Avni's outfit)

Avni moves to get her phone and bag and noticed neha sleeping.. she covers neha with duvet and picks her phone and bag and left the room not before closing the door lightly..

Avni walking down the stairs heard swetha scolding Neil.. she moves to dinning table and saw swetha feeding Neil and scolding him as he wasn't eating... she smiled at them..

Avni : good morning aunty..

Swetha and Neil looks at avni and smiled..

Swetha : good morning avni.. come sit.. you too have your breakfast..

Avni nods and sat next to Neil and passed him smile.

Neil: mom feed avni.. I'll eat myself..

Swetha left his plate and starts filling Avni's plate..