Season 4 Episode 4 Part 4 A

Title: Once and Again Season 4 Episode 4 Part 4

Rating: T

Episode Name: Vengeance

Summary: Katie, Tad, and Jessie are sitting in Tad car about to pull into the parking garage of Dr. Rosenfelds office.

Authors Note: This episode turned out to be a little bit too long so I'm going do a Season 4 Episode 4 Part 4 A and Season 4 Episode 4 Part 4 B. B will be posted next week.

All episodes of Once and Again Season 4 posted on Friday's between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Hope you guys are enjoying Once and Again Season 4 so far.

Commercials have ended the show is back

Tad's car

The three of them are sitting car, circling around the parking garage to find a spot for to Tad to park while Jessie and Katie go inside for the session.

"So, how long is this going to be?" Tad asked.

"About an hour." Jessie said, leaning against one hand waiting for Tad to park the car so they can get out.

"What should I do? I mean should I come in, is there a waiting room?"

"No." Jessie said very quickly, not wanting Tad to find out about what the session is really for.

Jessie Black and White

"I probably shouldn't be embarrassed of it anymore, but I still am. I don't want people to know, and if I didn't think that I could trust Katie I would have never told her about having to meet with Dr. Rosenfeld."

Tad looked back at Jessie, wondering why she reacted the way she did.

"She means that there is no waiting room."

"Well what am I supposed to do?" Tad said as he pulled into a parking spot.

"I don't know sit the car, take a nap, read a book, do homework for a change." Katie said throwing out ideas for Tad.

"Hang on one second," Tad said realizing something, "isn't this supposed to be just for Jessie?"

Jessie and Katie looked at each other not sure what to say, "Actually it's for the both of us." Katie said.

"Well what kind of appointment is this?"

Once again the girls froze not sure what to say. Then Katie thought of an answer, before she said anything she motioned to Jessie to play along, "We are going see a relationship specialist." Tad turned his head back and looked straight at Katie when she said that.

"Katie!" Jessie screeched, not thinking that would be the answer Katie came up, starting to blush a little bit.

Jessie Black and White

"Relationship Specialist, or Pediatric Therapist to help treat me for anorexia," Jessie buried her face in her hands, "I guess the Relationship Specialist is better."

Tad became consumed with laughter, "Why are you two going to a relationship specialist?"

Jessie didn't know how to answer that question, and before she could come up with something to say Katie answered, "We need to spice up our relationship, and this person can help us with that."

Jessie once again screeched, "Katie!"

"You two want to spice up your relationship just sleep together." When Tad said that joking he noticed that both girls went mute and stared at each other, "You two already sleep together."